[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Looks interesting
"
I was hoping for a proper update for 3.10

Sucks because Ive been supporting this build for leagues now :(

I wrote a very detailed mention of 3.10 changes in the "3.10 updates", which I feel is enough to get started :) I will update the build properly when I'm able to try it out to actually see what's best, but you have to understand I can't reasonably update the guide before trying it out myself ^^
"
Vatinas wrote:
"

I wrote a very detailed mention of 3.10 changes in the "3.10 updates", which I feel is enough to get started :) I will update the build properly when I'm able to try it out to actually see what's best, but you have to understand I can't reasonably update the guide before trying it out myself ^^

now that is fucking dedicated my man. I've just been following you since league 3.9 but this build is sick man. I'll wait for this.Thanks alot !!!
"
Vatinas wrote:
"

So i guess i can start leveling it with this guy and then follow the updates from your next posts ;) think i should go with herald of purity or agony? from what you are saying, it seems that HoP will be the new dps of this build ?

Thanks man!
"
Cidgeno wrote:
"
Vatinas wrote:
"

So i guess i can start leveling it with this guy and then follow the updates from your next posts ;) think i should go with herald of purity or agony? from what you are saying, it seems that HoP will be the new dps of this build ?

Thanks man!

I feel like HoP is better, yes, especially with the new cluster notable that grants +1 sentinel :) But I haven't been able to try them out for a few days at the end of the previous league, so I can't be 100% sure. It's very easy to switch from HoP to HoA and back anyway - the hardest part is recolouring the chest, so if you want to try it out, it's not the end of the world if it doesn't work for you :) I'm currently farming currency to level this build, and will update it as soon as I can!

Have fun! <3
I'm still not sure if we can give up shapers + astramentis combo, its so good. I have started gathering a lot of the items for this build. Will be trying it out soon.
"
I'm still not sure if we can give up shapers + astramentis combo, its so good. I have started gathering a lot of the items for this build. Will be trying it out soon.

Alright, tell how it goes! I'm curious and still haven't got the currency to try it out myself, I really want to compare how shaper's touch + astramentis feels compared to two good rare items :)
I'm trying to figure out if lone messanger would be a dps increase over Hatred aura, it seems like it wouldn't but im not 100% sure.
I am currently transitioning my build to this one, which is a vast improvement and the build feels tanky. Just a few questions:

Why use MOM when we reserved almost all of our mana?

Why use health flasks when we reserved almost all of our health?

Is there any tips & tricks to kill the wiggly worms before my overly helpful agony crawler, baby spiders or enemies kill them? Especially in the heat of battle.
Last edited by ShinyValkyrie on Mar 22, 2020, 1:07:48 AM
Does this build still viable in 3.10? i really wanna try it out.
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info