[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
But I wouldn't even attempt a blighted map on this build.

I have tried two blighted maps yesterday. I have failed on T15 map (and I think it was my bad, build was quite OK for that, but I was overwhelmed, because it was my first blighted map). Then I have tried T11 blighted map and did it with no problems at all. Of course there was some mad running here and there but after all it was pretty OK...
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

I personally got %Block corruption on my Aegis Aurora only 100c and got a rare pair of boots with more Movement Speed.

Also thanks for the Dream Fragments tip got one with 20% Discipline Effect on 9.1k ES at the moment :)

Does that also account for spell block? It's wording is just "4% block"
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
Hey, Sometimes I die with meta boss and i dont know why. It's just really quick, the losing of ES is quick af. Does anyone know why ?
desecrated ground and burning ground has an insane damage multiplier. GGG will be fixing this in the next patch.
Im having issues staying at max virulence charges vs singeltarget. Anyone else feeling same ? Any workaround ?
Just wanted to say thanks for the build, just killed Awakener first try deathless.

Gear used:
Spoiler

Level 93 and going great. Build is super fun. There are definitely some things it sucks at. Legion is impossible, which sucks because it is my favorite farming mod. Blight maps are "ok" if you have crazy fast multi-tasking skills to build towers to kill all mobs except bosses. I do fine with yellow maps, but red maps fail once the big mobs start coming. Sirus... the slow as heck move speed and need for spiders makes it tough for me, but with 20 spiders up it does melt him pretty fast. I've been working on some faster attack stuff to make shield dash more bearable. Corrupted over 10 fangs to get 7% attack speed corruption, if you bought a corrupted pre-colored fang in the last couple days it was probably from me. I have 7ex to play with, contemplating the cyclone enchantment helmet. I cap out at 36-37 virulence against single target currently. Definitely need to craft a better belt still, this one was my map starter. Jewels need work, 21/20 gems still to come. Metamorphs are too easy. Just cyclone around them in a circle once it spawns mobs and it is impossible to die except on the Acid Cavern boss morph that has some ridiculous spell echo stun beam from hell.

On PoB I just see 3 jewels and not the ones mentioned in the guide (only 2 are there) Where I should put the legion one?

what you would upgrade next here?

I spent all my currency on this build, and I am loving it! Thanks!
"
Luciferoxx wrote:
On PoB I just see 3 jewels and not the ones mentioned in the guide (only 2 are there) Where I should put the legion one?

what you would upgrade next here?

Hello, First you need to improve the quality of your gear, more quality = more es and armour.
your boots, helmet and armour lacks the quality. (armourer's scrab)
and on your astramentis use

it will give you more attributes, which is more armour and energy shield. and annoint your astramentis, for cheap option I suggest Upmost Might and expensive option is soul of the steal.
this is what i use.
herald of agony 21/20 is a good damage boost to your crawler.
and changing your ring to agony crawler damage will be an upgrade but it's expensive.

lastly you can use a watcher's eye like mine, and open prescion which will boost your attack speed and can get more regen out of discipline. there are plenty of different options. (ofc the best one is clarity, mana extra es but that's 40ex)

any advice on how to drop amulet attoinment to get soul of steel?
flasks?

and also when i import my gear into this build my dps drops around %33 what am i missing? damage become better and melee splash helped with clear but more wouldnt hurt.
btw is sirus using bleed or corrupted blood (guess on triple pew pew

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info