[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
wai325 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
wai325 wrote:
So I posted in here a few days ago and I made some more improvements

So i found that Dream fragments can be corrupted to have Discipline has 15% increased Aura effect which is amazing! Or you can opt for determination, but I'd prefer more ES than armor at this point.

The rainbowstride corrupt gives 2 to aura so i shoved Determination and Vaal Discipline in there, minor but again nice little boost. I looked over the enchants and other than the minor move speed buffs eh.

My only question is how useful is dread banner and punishment really? like how much physical damage does the spiders do? is it actually worth putting those in. Cause I would love to drop one of them for something like flame dash so I can over over ledges and rifts.

I personally think Shield Charge is too clunky, constantly bouncing into walls, Flame Dash feels so much better (Personal opinion)

yeah but with this movespeed it feels too slow, so I use shield charge to basically move through the map. and flame dash has that cooldown

I personally got %Block corruption on my Aegis Aurora only 100c and got a rare pair of boots with more Movement Speed.

Also thanks for the Dream Fragments tip got one with 20% Discipline Effect on 9.1k ES at the moment :)
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Jan 8, 2020, 7:09:19 AM
Awakened Vicious Projectiles Support vs Pierce on HOA?
in this video he summoned the spiders at 1:35 how did he do that i was thinking its only summoned when u kill enemy !
"
in this video he summoned the spiders at 1:35 how did he do that i was thinking its only summoned when u kill enemy !

The worms count as an enemy from the flask
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Sevro_Barca wrote:
Hi there. I have been playing this build and absoultely love it. Acescracked posed here a few days ago saying how I can't get the Aspect of the Spider running with the current set up. I have added the PoB below. Let me know if you see something that i am missing...

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/F1Nsc0Qm

On that PoB you have Herald of Agony and Discipline on it twice. Remove one of each then it should be fine.

I do not have 2 of each of those gems on currently. Not sure why the PoB did that. I have HoA in my armor, and discipline in my shield unlinked from any support gems.
Holy shit dude, I had no idea this build would be this strong once I got it going. I just finished doing a Constrictor map with ridiculously tough mods for this build and I never once felt like I was in any danger at all. My build is definitely not completely optimized, no lvl 21 HoAg and such, but man it just fucking shreds stuff.

Here's the map mods I ran it with (probably dumb to try it with these since it put me below res and block cap but it didn't end up being an issue so whatever)

map mods

Will continue to optimize and see how far I can get when I'm closer to best-in-slot.
Last edited by malarix1222 on Jan 8, 2020, 11:19:54 AM
"
Sevro_Barca wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Sevro_Barca wrote:
Hi there. I have been playing this build and absoultely love it. Acescracked posed here a few days ago saying how I can't get the Aspect of the Spider running with the current set up. I have added the PoB below. Let me know if you see something that i am missing...

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/F1Nsc0Qm

On that PoB you have Herald of Agony and Discipline on it twice. Remove one of each then it should be fine.

I do not have 2 of each of those gems on currently. Not sure why the PoB did that. I have HoA in my armor, and discipline in my shield unlinked from any support gems.

I pulled your profile, you need Enlighten 3 at least with your Discipline to be able to run a 6L
What is the best boot enchant for this build? Thanks!
Does anyone have trouble with cassia? I seem like i failed to do any 5 lane plus blight every single time.
"
DemiSandal wrote:
Does anyone have trouble with cassia? I seem like i failed to do any 5 lane plus blight every single time.

It gets better with more damage on HoA, never failed blight encounter in a map. But I wouldn't even attempt a blighted map on this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info