[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I'm thinking of changing the boots to 2 blues 1 red 1 green so i can change out shield charge with flame dash.
Is there a reason he uses shield charge over flame dash? you cant teleport over cliffs and small walls and things with shield charge and it slows me down a lot not having flame dash.

Is there a problem with me using flame dash over shield charge?
Using flame dash over shield charge is fine, I also use flame dash
"
Kereon wrote:
Molten Shell can go on left click for mapping, with Vaal Molten Shell staying available as an "Oh shit" button.

You are a bloody genius.
might be a stupid question, but since we are using to predator marks (body armour and weapon) do we only need to use one mark on the boss? Im not quite sure if you need to use both or just the one from the body armor
I just cant access the tree of this build. Both online and offline Path of Buildings end up with an error when trying to import the code:
Error: In OnFrame: MOdules/Build.lua:153: attempt to index field mainOutput (a nil value) Press Enter/Escape to Dismiss, or F5 to restart the application.
"
Camatoo wrote:
might be a stupid question, but since we are using to predator marks (body armour and weapon) do we only need to use one mark on the boss? Im not quite sure if you need to use both or just the one from the body armor

Only use 1, that's enough.

It says so in the description of the skill ('Signal Prey'):

[...]All minions from skills supported by any Predator Support will target that enemy.[...]
edit: double post >.<
Last edited by OG_Ceder on Sep 27, 2020, 3:38:47 PM
I am really liking this build.. I have such a low ES regen for some reason. I know my stuff ain´t super optimized, I don´t have the Blue Nightmare and my gloves don´t have Vulnerability so I am unable to run with Empower as of now to use Discipline..

Any help would be appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/PcVxqeqQ

"
unfilteredJW wrote:
"
Kereon wrote:
Molten Shell can go on left click for mapping, with Vaal Molten Shell staying available as an "Oh shit" button.

You are a bloody genius.

I hate being a killjoy, but I think this is a really bad plan :x

1) Vaal Molten Shell has been nerfed to the ground. It only takes 35% of the damage, compared to 75% for the regular molten shell.

2) Vaal Molten Shell takes souls that would otherwise go to Vaal Discipline, which is far better for us.

3) Having Molten Shell on left click means it'll almost never be up when you truly need it. Casting it manually, yourself, guarantees that you will have it at crucial moments, like when your ES suddenly gets low because of a large crit, or for a Sirus meteor.
"
NaineNoire wrote:
Fantastic build Van and tremendous input from the community to boot! Having a blast @ lvl 79 atm.

Working towards Skin of the Loyal and the second Circle of Guilt. However I will be all res uncapped if I equip both items. I see very small leeway here, I could drop my Bated Breath for a Darkness Enthroned with emphasis on those resists. Any thoughts?

I would also like your take on choosing between Vulnerability and Despair (either on the gloves or as part of the Cyclone setup + Hextouch).

Cheers

Yep, getting a Darkness Enthroned is a good plan for resists. :) You can import my character (DefilerOfEmotions), I don't have any uncommon source of resists and I'm capped, with only one abyss jewel with resists and a single 5% lightning res node on a cluster jewel.

As for the curses, I personally went for Despair. It grants a *lot* more damage to Spiders, which are our main source of damage until we invest more (6L HoP, lvl 21 gems and lvl 4 empower...). As for bleeding, an alternate quality Maim on Cyclone can allow us to bleed. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info