[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I like running faster attacks, but I'd suggest grabbing a 6white skin if you want to experiment, they drop price pretty fast and last league were under half the price of a 4R2B

That said, predator still gives benefits even if you don't activate it, and as you'll still have plenty of damage for melting most content I'd go with that so it's available for tougher bosses
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Bluescreen84 wrote:
Pastebin link dont works for me too, seems some issue in it, hope he updates it soon

pastebin works fine for me. Be sure to use the community fork and the latest version.

Regarding the build... level 71 at the moment.... real life obligations suck :P

Thanks a lot, watched out for the Community Fork version of Path of Building, works now without any Problems
hi i just transitioned to fang + writhing jar, but now i have to learn a different set of muscle memory inputs haha. when mobbing and going between packs, do you refresh spiders with desecrate -> writhing jar -> cyclone, or do you just cyclone and let the HoP rack up corpses and kills to spawn spiders?
"
hi i just transitioned to fang + writhing jar, but now i have to learn a different set of muscle memory inputs haha. when mobbing and going between packs, do you refresh spiders with desecrate -> writhing jar -> cyclone, or do you just cyclone and let the HoP rack up corpses and kills to spawn spiders?

lmao wait i figured it out just blender everyone
This has been the most miserable league start I've ever had.

Can someone take a look at what I'm wearing and my links and help me figure out what's going wrong? I know I can't get my absolutely abysmal rng fixed (I'm at 13c total), but I usually play life builds so maybe I'm just missing something key here.

Thanks in advance for the help. REALLY want to play this but I'm honestly a couple of hours away from rage quitting this league and that's never been something I've felt before.
"
Aegis, even if it's not a great roll is massive. Gives good armour and +ES, and the replenish from it is really noticable

Thanks for the advice nearly have enough to buy a cheap one

Did they nerf the mana reservation reduction on circle of guilt? I see it only going from 15-20% now. How do you get 22-23% on rings? Is it some catalyst to push it there?

Edit, nvm found it in the guide lol
Last edited by enasniddg77 on Sep 21, 2020, 6:38:42 PM
Thinking of re-rolling to this since ice nova hasn't been very good in heists and hitting 2 buttons to clear each pack is starting to be annoying.

1) How is the map clear of this build? I love the tankiness, was hoping to see a mapping video as well.

2) How is this in heists so far? I'm thinking something this tanky is going to be the preferred build for higher level grand heists.
"
Devant wrote:
Thinking of re-rolling to this since ice nova hasn't been very good in heists and hitting 2 buttons to clear each pack is starting to be annoying.

1) How is the map clear of this build? I love the tankiness, was hoping to see a mapping video as well.

2) How is this in heists so far? I'm thinking something this tanky is going to be the preferred build for higher level grand heists.

1) Map clear is very good so far, you just have to summon the spiders with the jar at the start of the map and they normally sustain afterwards. Clear speed is better than I expected when starting to follow this guide.

2) The tankiness is very nice for escaping heists, I haven't died there yet since getting the core items (not running very high monster levels yet though).
Do note that the minions are very aggressive and will kills most of the guards/patrols, so you will have less alert level left for other chests (this is probably true for any minion build)
PM me if you you'd like to buy my gear set for this build. Switching soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info