[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Vatinas wrote:
Update: I added levelling skill trees and end game skill tree progression to the PoB. :)

And I was just going to make notes for levelling tonight, that's what I would call a perfect timing! Many thanks!
Quick question / remark re levelling tree in POB.

In your notes you mention the need for RT since we can't use shaper's touch before level 66 and without that (and astramentis to start with) our hit chance will be abysmal (very low dex, <50%) ;)

Should this perhaps be added to the levelling trees and respected later?
"
YarrCahAdhir wrote:
Quick question / remark re levelling tree in POB.

In your notes you mention the need for RT since we can't use shaper's touch before level 66 and without that (and astramentis to start with) our hit chance will be abysmal (very low dex, <50%) ;)

Should this perhaps be added to the levelling trees and respected later?

True! Thanks for catching that :) I'll fix this right now.

Edit: Fixed! Thanks again :)
Last edited by Vatinas on Sep 18, 2020, 10:56:41 AM
Hi

Spent ages looking for a cool build for heist and found this but your pastebin link errors out everytime... Any ideas?
"
CptB1rdseye wrote:
Hi

Spent ages looking for a cool build for heist and found this but your pastebin link errors out everytime... Any ideas?

I got a PM telling me the same thing, I fixed the PoB. Sorry! :)
"
CptB1rdseye wrote:
Hi

The current POB works fine on the "PathOfBuilding Community Fork".

Just download the latest version from here and import:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

It also has some additional features that the "normal" version doesn't. Enjoy :)
Thank you for your hard work and start build! I wish you all great and fast progress!
I just have a question, when do you switch from dominating blow to cyclone ?

I've read your veny nice guide but it seems I miss this part after the level progression.
Last edited by Rohel on Sep 19, 2020, 11:46:22 AM
"
Rohel wrote:
I just have a question, when do you switch from dominating blow to cyclone ?

I've read your veny nice guide but it seems I miss this part after the level progression.

When you get the fang. :)
"
Vatinas wrote:

It's great that you managed to find a way to play that you enjoy more! :D That being said, I think I'll stick with my duration anoint (no offense :x). As for the gem replacement, keep in mind that the Feeding Frenzy buff is insanely strong (between 15% and 20% more damage in our case, if I recall, on top of minion movement speed), so I wouldn't take it off the golem. For the curse, one pro of punishment is the explosion, so I think that casting it when stunned wouldn't be reliable enough to enjoy that clearing aspect of it. ^^

Never take offence ;) hehehheheheheh and I actually ended doing that way more cause of necesity and get used to it at the end (coulnd't had the vul on hit glove). I'll try to play with the sockets to see if I can reorder to get the cast on stun support ;). May be 5L HoP (using spiders predator, cheaper armor) or 2L spider (not sure where it's better). I prefer to play with active curse (better level and now it have a litte bonus when casted). Not sure if numbers are better or worse until I test it.

"
Vatinas wrote:

And I don't think minions focus the marked enemy (by "marked", I mean "affected by a mark skill" like Poacher's Mark, not Deathmark support which is being renamed Predator). :/

I meant that we had two "predators" so maybe replace one of them, and ALL minions attack the "Predated" (not sure how it will be called now) enemy,

Side note, I'll make the build later on the league, I wanted to start with a little experiment first :D. Pls don't exile me Vatinas!!!! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info