[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Another question. How we should property use the Scourge Arrow against bosses?

I feel like by just charging 1 spore on top of the boss is doing way more damage than 5. It's seems like every single arrow will hit, while when i chage 5 of them, mostly of them will just miss.
nvmd didnt do that. maybe with later lvls think about it. dmg is fine without madness. XD time to start farming for darkscorn then complete build yippee
"
masamunee219 wrote:
hey. just saying if u take the scion jewel socket by perfect agony u can keep method of madness and hunter. since they are pretty big nodes for dmg and life
Or you can use it on pain attunement, it only costs 6 points as opposed to 5 when you count jewel + keystone below method to the madness vs pathing from trickery.
Last edited by Viktranka on Sep 16, 2019, 3:58:06 PM
"
masamunee219 wrote:
hey. just saying if u take the scion jewel socket by perfect agony u can keep method of madness and hunter. since they are pretty big nodes for dmg and life

Yeah I considered that but tbh pathing there is really awful, so its probably just more worth to simply drop method and revenge and take life and damage elsewhere (like I did in Iron Reflexes + Divine Flesh tree).

"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Should i keep this bow or craft new?

I would just retry, its not very good.

"
corazza1995 wrote:
Another question. How we should property use the Scourge Arrow against bosses?

I feel like by just charging 1 spore on top of the boss is doing way more damage than 5. It's seems like every single arrow will hit, while when i chage 5 of them, mostly of them will just miss.

I usually try to change 5 stages and hit boss with my primary arrow as well. Also put your mouse closer to your character, then pods will spread less in line. But otherwise they should all hit, as long as the boss will not move.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 16, 2019, 4:01:32 PM

Is this craft really good? When I swap out this bow for the one in the endgame gearset on pob I lose roughly 800k damage even with the 60% workaround. Does the attack speed make that big of a difference?
"
Envyxz wrote:

Is this craft really good? When I swap out this bow for the one in the endgame gearset on pob I lose roughly 800k damage even with the 60% workaround. Does the attack speed make that big of a difference?

Without attack speed and with same rolls as end-game bow for chaos multi and flat chaos that bow is around 11% less damage than end-game bow, so yeah, it is still very good bow imo (e.g your current rolls on it can be just divined to better ones). For comparison, Darkscorn is 12% less damage than the end-game bow, so if you would divine yours it will have more damage than it.

But honestly I wouldnt even bother with divining it, it is already good and should carry you through everything.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 16, 2019, 7:10:59 PM
Hello! Thanks a lot for that build, i got much fun. By the way, build is pretty good for uber lab run, and i changed some nodes for it.
Thats my gear:
Spoiler
Hi guys bring some updates and ideas.

Bow and Gloves
Spoiler
I manage to craft the chaos mult in my bow and for sure we need it, huge damage boost, it just take a while to unveil all of it (i counted 10 itens with th mod to get it lvl 2).

So as i got eh despair version of the bow and no atk speed (like many people here)i was wondering how to workaround it. Messing in the PoB, i manage to find that +1 frenzy give us more damage and some atk speed (kind 2% over - i also got a jewel with atk speed that give us little more even the number we would have got from the bow). Another though that i had was to use the +1 socket corruption in the gloves and change our setup putting the auras in it. What you guys thing about this ideas since we are getting many despairs bows like that that are easy to craft with the fossils and the curse gloves are kinda rare to get valling?

Helm
Spoiler
Also have to notice that the enchant + - chaos res helmet is a juicy upgrade for endgame bosses, just hold channeling and be near the boss to melt it.

Wondering to know about you guys think what to aim for next upgrade (thinking about the + maim on chest would be cheaper and easier to get)
Last edited by bofertz on Sep 17, 2019, 12:14:38 AM
So what do you think about slotting the Vaal jewel on pain attunement instead of perfect agony to keep method to the madness not corrupted?
Some thoughts after playing this build as Assassin to 97:

1. damage is great as assassin, was able to do uber elder on day 3 with a lioneyes
2. I don't feel like I need the prolif as scourge arrow, if you look at ninja, more than 75% of scourge arrow players are ele and they have no prolif and they clear just fine
3. Defenses are amazing as assassin, I have 60-75% dodge/spelldodge constantly, and I am crit immune.
4. Obviously drawback is lack of flask recharge, but at my gear level bosses die in 1 flask rotation and UE is super smooth so it is fine, but at low gear levels PF might be the better bosser.

Had a lot of fun crafting my gear this league, some highlights:

showed it here before, was trying to hit VP, but failed after 10 ex worth of fossils

failed to hit 1.5% crit, but cant reroll the triple l1 life...

you can craft frenzy charge on crit on quivers (from syndicate unveal) as suffix, so just find a life/attack speeed quiver, the crit multi is as good as ailment damage for assassin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info