[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

funny, i got despair in 10 grands now when i was looking for recoup cold, its like the game knows and wanna piss you off^^

I guess we have no other ways to raise aura effectiveness other than from aura mastery and chest mod right?

chest is nice with 4% max res but kinda like elevated -20 mana cost of attacks, can do all map mods easily like that with no leech.
still tanky af with 86% res but could reach 89% if theres a way to hit purity of ice next breakpoint without un-influenced chest but one can dream i guess.

Edit: just realized you can have 2 megalomaniacs.
Last edited by Scorpio_ASC on Feb 25, 2022, 7:12:03 PM
Small build update:

Replaced Despair curse effect implicit with Cold Recoup (as mentioned before I just forgot to do this).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Had alot of fun with the build and this league in general but my poe interest is slowing down. Thanks for the guide and pointers deathbeam :)

If there's a newer player reading this and wants to try the build i wont mind giving away my gear. But only to a newer player as in this league vets should have no issue getting the required currency.
Hey, I am still new to the game, this is my second league with this build.

I managed to put all the pieces together but I am still playing with an "ok" body-armor.

I would like to craft the BIS body-armor like in your POB but I never did any crafting and I dont want to fuck it up.

I have like 20 exalted to do the craft, could you explain exactly what you are doing to craft it pls?

I know you already answered someone before but this is not detailled enough for me, like I said I am new to the game and I dont know anything about crafting.

TY for you help.
BTW do you have a discord channel? It would be interresting to be able to talk with people doing the same build.

"
temos wrote:
Hey, I am still new to the game, this is my second league with this build.

I managed to put all the pieces together but I am still playing with an "ok" body-armor.

I would like to craft the BIS body-armor like in your POB but I never did any crafting and I dont want to fuck it up.

I have like 20 exalted to do the craft, could you explain exactly what you are doing to craft it pls?

I know you already answered someone before but this is not detailled enough for me, like I said I am new to the game and I dont know anything about crafting.

TY for you help.

- Start with good base (ideally 6l zodiac leather)
- Use essence of horror until you get phys taken as cold and either 2 empty prefixes or life
- Multimod life + inc life (if you have 2 open prefixes)
- Use Lesser eldritch ichor to make Eater of Worlds dominant on the body
- Use Eldritch Chaos Orb until you get suffixes you like
- Now use Exceptional eldritch ichor to add exceptional eater mod to body (doesnt matter which one you just want to have high tier of mod you dont care about for Orb of Conflict)
- Use Lesser eldritch ember to roll max cold res
- Use Orb Of Conflict to get max cold res to +3 (reapply Exceptional Eldritch ichor every time your eater of worlds implicit goes down 2 tiers)
- After you have +3 max cold res use lesser eldritch ichor to roll purity of ice effect as we only need lowest tier

And thats it. Its not cheap but its fairly deterministic and eventually you can have even better chest as I do as I rolled my implicits first what prevented me from rolling suffixes I just got lucky, but still big crafting mistake on my side.

And for Discord I just hang out in PoE discord that I linked from main post, I dont have separate discord server really but you can always just @ me there.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Feb 28, 2022, 6:47:21 AM
wave 30 deathless :D I was surprised how easy it was, this build really is tanky^^
I have survivability issue and die a a lot.
Could someone check my build please :(
The league that I use stacking ward version seem strongest
"
I have survivability issue and die a a lot.
Could someone check my build please :(
The league that I use stacking ward version seem strongest

You only have 86% phys taken as x, which is this builds only source of phys mitigation. To get it to 100%, you'll need to divine your watcher's eye to max phys taken as rolls, rank up the eldritch implicit on your helmet, and craft the 8% phys taken as fire on your helm as well. That'll cap it out so you don't take any non-dot phys damage. That seems to be the only issue tbh.
Are you sure you have 100% uptime on that topaz flask? Just since its not t1 and you have your all res on it.

I noticed before when I didnt have 100% full auto uptime, that I could die if I didnt manually press them after I had not been hit for awhile, maybe in between boss cutscene or like starting a harvest. That solved itself with t1 flask duration on belt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info