[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

crafted my endgame bow, prob cost ~ 10 ex spamming corroded + aberrant, it is ~ 25% more damage than darkscorn though, so im happy.
"
corazza1995 wrote:
With 6ex on hands, would you just buy an Darkscorn, or would you craft a decent one?

I got 6 ex's on my hand. But looking now, Darkscorn doenst seems to worth all that much rightnow. Like, it is really good, but i may get something similar with way less cost by just spamming fossils.

I still stuck with this shit bow

Got my 6ex. But all those 5 Darkscorn for 6ex from poe.trade have been brought by someone. So i'm waiting now for a new one for that much. So, it worth it? I really liked that defensive mod on him. I'm having a bad time on t13+ maps (but still with Tabula Rasa and a placeholder helmet)

I liked how you updated the crafting part of the thread. It tooked out most of my questions about it, since i've never done something like that before.

Hmm, unless you can also get Divine Flesh together with Darkcorn I would just craft Delve bow. It should be pretty simple.

It is definitely worth to upgrade your current weapon, so regardless of what you decide to do (Darkscorn or Delve crafted bow) make that your first priority :d

And with rest of that exalts you can probably also make upgrade for your body, The Sacrifice body is pretty cheap.

"
Stealthyy wrote:

crafted my endgame bow, prob cost ~ 10 ex spamming corroded + aberrant, it is ~ 25% more damage than darkscorn though, so im happy.

Very nice bow indeed. I see that you are an assassin, so I definitely recommend looking at Sporeguard, that body is imo insane for Assassin poison builds.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
So i have been doing your build but I cant find a way of adding the +60% more poison damage to my delve bow for the proper numbers. Whats the proper input? It keeps showing up as red.
So on my 1st try, i got this one. It's looks really good. It has 5 of the 6 mods from your Craft section on the guide (Missing Attack Speed only)

On PoB, my Total DPS inc Poison (which is the thing that we should look there, right?) almost doubled over my current bow.

And the best thing is that haven't spend anything. I had all the fossils from some delve runs i've done.

So now, as you said, i should move to replace my Tabula (so sad, it has 42% inc damage). Should i craft one with those 6ex, or just get anything good from poe.trade and move to the Quiver/Helmet?
"
GrmnGrmn wrote:
So i have been doing your build but I cant find a way of adding the +60% more poison damage to my delve bow for the proper numbers. Whats the proper input? It keeps showing up as red.

It's just "60% more damage with poison", i use that for example in guide pob so you can just copy-paste it (its also mentioned in main post).

"
corazza1995 wrote:
So on my 1st try, i got this one. It's looks really good. It has 5 of the 6 mods from your Craft section on the guide (Missing Attack Speed only)

On PoB, my Total DPS inc Poison (which is the thing that we should look there, right?) almost doubled over my current bow.

And the best thing is that haven't spend anything. I had all the fossils from some delve runs i've done.

So now, as you said, i should move to replace my Tabula (so sad, it has 42% inc damage). Should i craft one with those 6ex, or just get anything good from poe.trade and move to the Quiver/Helmet?

That is indeed very very nice bow.

Well, I would really recommend crafting it yourself, it is pretty reliable and The Sacrifice body is cheap-ish (around 60-80c for iLvl 100 6 link decent base). And then just follow the guide.

For example I finally managed to finish my body with this process, I got a bit unlucky, but after lik 7-8 sets I got this:

it can be of course better (open prefix for like mana/life craft), but I am keeping it, its good enough.

I would leave quiver as last upgrade, but -chaos res helmet would be nice upgrade after body (or maybe even SA enchant one and then craft it).
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 15, 2019, 5:34:51 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
GrmnGrmn wrote:

It's just "60% more damage with poison", i use that for example in guide pob so you can just copy-paste it (its also mentioned in main post).

"
corazza1995 wrote:

That is indeed very very nice bow.

Well, I would really recommend crafting it yourself, it is pretty reliable and The Sacrifice body is cheap-ish (around 60-80c for iLvl 100 6 link decent base). And then just follow the guide.

For example I finally managed to finish my body with this process, I got a bit unlucky, but after lik 7-8 sets I got this:

it can be of course better (open prefix for like mana/life craft), but I am keeping it, its good enough.

I would leave quiver as last upgrade, but -chaos res helmet would be nice upgrade after body (or maybe even SA enchant one and then craft it).

All the ilvl100 bases right now are almost 1ex. Do we really need an ilvl100 as you said in the Craft Section? If so, the divination card is way more cheaper. Around 70 chaos.

And for the Helmet as next upgrade. I haven't found the last trial from Uber Lab yet. So maybe i will skip it for now. And about that, there's any way to make easier to get that SA enchant? Or it is 100% RNG?

"
GrmnGrmn wrote:

I had the same question as you, i think that this is what you're looking for

Spoiler

"
corazza1995 wrote:

All the ilvl100 bases right now are almost 1ex. Do we really need an ilvl100 as you said in the Craft Section? If so, the divination card is way more cheaper. Around 70 chaos.

And for the Helmet as next upgrade. I haven't found the last trial from Uber Lab yet. So maybe i will skip it for now. And about that, there's any way to make easier to get that SA enchant? Or it is 100% RNG?

"
GrmnGrmn wrote:

I had the same question as you, i think that this is what you're looking for

Spoiler

No, we don't need ilvl 100 base, the point is the divination card will give you ilvl 100 base, that is why I keep referring to it :D Its the cheapest way to get decent base for crafting process afaik. But if you aim for base that is not Sacrificial Garb from The Sacrifice, then ilvl86+ is required for t1 life

EDIT:

For the helmet enchant. Yeah, 100% RNG. But Twice Enchanted prophecy helps. But I wouldnt really recommend trying to self-farm the enchant, there is just soooo many bad mods in the pool it is not worth it.
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 15, 2019, 6:18:57 PM
Got this bow on my first fossil craft and have been pretty content with it, should I go for something better?

Also, what have you guys been anointing onto your amulet? I got all the oils except golden.
I've spended over 1ex in the Chest. Best thing i got'till now is this.

May try to spend 1 more ex tomorrow to see what i can get. The Chest seems to be really hard to get those mods. Some of my tries even ended with none of the ones we're looking for

This one would be OK if that life roll was a better tier
Last edited by corazza1995 on Sep 15, 2019, 11:06:23 PM
"
crossdesu wrote:
Got this bow on my first fossil craft and have been pretty content with it, should I go for something better?

Also, what have you guys been anointing onto your amulet? I got all the oils except golden.

Looks pretty decent. I guess you can always just try crafting second one and if its better, replace.

Currently I have Warrior's Blood annointed for some extra regen, it helped quite a lot. But I plan to switch to either Corruption, Vitality Void or Soul of Steel eventually.

"
corazza1995 wrote:
I've spended over 1ex in the Chest. Best thing i got'till now is this.

May try to spend 1 more ex tomorrow to see what i can get. The Chest seems to be really hard to get those mods. Some of my tries even ended with none of the ones we're looking for

This one would be OK if that life roll was a better tier

But that life roll is delve hybrid (25-40 flat + 3-5% inc). Its pretty decent if you also craft regular life on top of it (what you did).
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 16, 2019, 3:58:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info