[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
also, why do you have magebane on skin of the lord? that keystone isnt an option for that armour. Is there a preferable one we should be going for? or one we should avoid?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/bKbdEG2fL

Ofc it is an option. And lethe shade is also good, ghost dance is decent if you can get some ES from somewhere. Cry Wolf maybe for endu cry. But otherwise you can just go for skin of the loyal.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Yeah, I said I cant afford the quiver yet, they start at like 4ex just for the +1 arrow and chaos multi. Also, I have a helm with the enchant, but its in my stash, I already spent about 25 fossils trying to craft what I need and I havent had a hit yet.

Also, Its not that I purposefully skipped the ward stuff, its just very expensive for the bases with good mods on them. I also didnt want to spend the oils for the annoiint on such a crappy amulet. Also, I was confused about the amulet, Why to we spec into so much totem stuff? Arent they just for like stacking wither or do they actually do some damage?

I guess i will try to purchase the flasks you are using exactly, but they dont seem to bring much damage, more just utility/survivability, I dont have any issues with dying, its more so the damage.

Since we are using a single flasks for all of our resists, I guess I can go back to the drawing board and see what I can do on rebuying all gear but ward gear and pair them with the gloves.

Ill see what I can do this weekend rebuilding the character and report back with the progress, thanks again for the reply!!
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
also, why do you have magebane on skin of the lord? that keystone isnt an option for that armour. Is there a preferable one we should be going for? or one we should avoid?

Ofc it is an option. And lethe shade is also good, ghost dance is decent if you can get some ES from somewhere. Cry Wolf maybe for endu cry. But otherwise you can just go for skin of the loyal.

Oh wow, so the wiki is way out of date, thats interesting, thanks for the heads up!
annnd now i just noticed i need to buy a ward helm with the enchant, god give me the rngeesus i need for some exalt drops lol
"
annnd now i just noticed i need to buy a ward helm with the enchant, god give me the rngeesus i need for some exalt drops lol

I am clearing T14s+ on 2 6Ls, ward+skin of the loyal, +1 arrow, some clusters, and focused mod just fine. I have pretty much no other damage(except a brand spanking new circle of nostalgia). I am not even running the ward flask right now! Before circle of nostalgia I put in <10ex, I think close to 6-7ex, with a decent portion of that being both 6Ls.

Anybody that is a bit confused about what to prioritize can check out my character. I have a slightly different setup to deathbeam, but basically ward+nightgrip+100% global defenses+focused mod on helm + additional arrow on quiver = really high damage. Vaal Grace + Grace + Plague bearer + petrified blood + flasks + divine flesh = really good defenses. I included plague bearer in defenses as it clears packs that are rushing you, which is my main source of death in scourge so far.

Don't forget, this build is a bit niche so buying items, like high defense ward, might be more expensive than crafting them yourself, especially since we don't really need resist rolls.
"
"

I am clearing T14s+ on 2 6Ls, ward+skin of the loyal, +1 arrow, some clusters, and focused mod just fine. I have pretty much no other damage(except a brand spanking new circle of nostalgia). I am not even running the ward flask right now! Before circle of nostalgia I put in <10ex, I think close to 6-7ex, with a decent portion of that being both 6Ls.

Anybody that is a bit confused about what to prioritize can check out my character. I have a slightly different setup to deathbeam, but basically ward+nightgrip+100% global defenses+focused mod on helm + additional arrow on quiver = really high damage. Vaal Grace + Grace + Plague bearer + petrified blood + flasks + divine flesh = really good defenses. I included plague bearer in defenses as it clears packs that are rushing you, which is my main source of death in scourge so far.

Don't forget, this build is a bit niche so buying items, like high defense ward, might be more expensive than crafting them yourself, especially since we don't really need resist rolls.

So these are the items I just added to the build. Some of the flasks on the PoB are just way way way too expensive, like the one was 10ex and the only one on the market, so I got the best ones I could afford for now. I cant afford a skin of the loyal or anything right now, I spent about 4ex total so far, wasted some currency on a evasion enchant helm, and Ill have to either craft or buy the quiver later with the Chaos DOT Multi. Just ran a few white maps, and yeah I notice a huge difference,

Im going to keep upgrading as i make currency and ill report back with any questions i get

thanks for all of the help
Ive noticed that the perreniality flask doesnt interact with "flask recovery on low life" mods.

Testing includes removing almost all gear, activating blood rage and the flask, and noticing that blood rage is doing about 10 damage per second more than the perreniality.

Then I use blood rage to go down to below half health, and use the flask, keeping blood rage active, and my health still is goind down at about 10 per second.

general flask recovery rate mods definitely work(used a belt with life flask recovery rate to test), but life recovery when used on low life doesnt seem to make any different.

Is this the same as you all's experience?

Do you think this is a bug that I should report?
"
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"

Oh wow, so the wiki is way out of date, thats interesting, thanks for the heads up!

Use the community wiki https://www.poewiki.net/. It's way better than fandom and made by people from reddit/poe community.
u need ward items and cluster jewel
I have everything except Ward helmet, although my helmet does have the enchant and focused mod. I can't even kill Maven observed Eradicator, it's so annoying. It doesn't do enough damage at all to chaos resistance bosses (so, everything).

I must be doing something really wrong, please help:
https://pastebin.com/c8GmyEbH
Last edited by Crystite on Oct 30, 2021, 6:58:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info