[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
dev1004 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Well PoB do not accounts for DPS gain from having extra ballista. In terms of damage, Corruption and Panopticon are very similar but Panopticon also allows you to stack Wither a lot faster because you have more ballistas.

Also SA always pierces so if you have Drillneck with +1 aarrow corruption its alright quiver. But rare with dot multi + extra arrow is better, and rare also allows you to go for potentionally +2 max chaos res

I see, thanks. Ill try out panopticon.

What is your opinion on armor vs evasion on this build for survivability?

Armour is better but the pathing to iron reflexes is imo not rly worth it.

"
Svengaligo wrote:
I'm level 90 right now and mostly evasion based. My damage is low on bosses and I feel like I have to make the switch to nightgrip and ward for damage. I still need a 6 link darkscorn so i've got a ways to go on gear.

Does survivability go way down without the glorious vanity gem?

Any immediate changes you can recommend? Take look at my scourge league character. Thanks.

Ward is definitely very very good for damage. But also currently you literally dont get any damage from your gear. If you want to stick with eva gear, you still need to get actual damage from it. So stuff like Dendrobate, damage multi on amulet, glovess, rings etc. You are also missing despair on hit. And your helmet is also rly bad.

And Divine Flesh is pretty big for defense, but if you are not dying without it you are fine.

"
sephrinx wrote:
How do you actually attack with this build, since channeling requires like 15 mana per second and you have about 50 unreserved mana?

You only rly need enough mana for full channel, then for attacking just mana leech is plenty (combined with double - mana cost crafts on gear).

Also you can always just get clusters sooner or temporarily drop Arctic Armour for either Dread or Defiance banner as its not giga important.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Oct 29, 2021, 5:58:49 PM
"

Ward is definitely very very good for damage. But also currently you literally dont get any damage from your gear. If you want to stick with eva gear, you still need to get actual damage from it. So stuff like Dendrobate, damage multi on amulet, glovess, rings etc. You are also missing despair on hit. And your helmet is also rly bad.

And Divine Flesh is pretty big for defense, but if you are not dying without it you are fine.

I equipped three cheap pieces of ward gear and the damage boost was dramatic.

I am nowhere near as tanky though.. I think the 100% global defense chest is mandatory to make it feel good. I did score one of those corrupted chests but I'm not at the point that i can corrupt my gems.

I'll have to keep gearing up. Thanks for looking over my character.
Last edited by Svengaligo on Oct 29, 2021, 6:54:03 PM
Hello,

Been running this build but so far I didn't invest at all into defense outside of eva and now in 14+ I die a lot.

What defense layers should I prioritise to put into the build, like a short priority list.
"
sephrinx wrote:
How do you actually attack with this build, since channeling requires like 15 mana per second and you have about 50 unreserved mana?

Warlord "socketed attacks cost 15 less mana" mod makes scourge arrow free.
"
peotraxanas wrote:
Hello,

Been running this build but so far I didn't invest at all into defense outside of eva and now in 14+ I die a lot.

What defense layers should I prioritise to put into the build, like a short priority list.

Well, divine flesh for sure. Also are you actually reserving petrified blood? Because I see malevo, hoag, grace and petrified as your auras but without cluster jewels you cant reserve all of that.

Also you can get better gear and go for alchemist bismuth already most likely if you have survival instincts.

Also get stun and freeze immunities, this is giga important (stun avoidance on boot enchant and freeze immunity either pantheon or craft on boots).
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
peotraxanas wrote:
Hello,

Well, divine flesh for sure. Also are you actually reserving petrified blood? Because I see malevo, hoag, grace and petrified as your auras but without cluster jewels you cant reserve all of that.

Also you can get better gear and go for alchemist bismuth already most likely if you have survival instincts.

Also get stun and freeze immunities, this is giga important (stun avoidance on boot enchant and freeze immunity either pantheon or craft on boots).

I don't have petrified blood reserved atm but I was going to soon. I have freeze immunity from brine king, yeah stun avoidance on boots is something I really need to get.
how get divine flesh can't see at passive tree

Hello,
Here is my current gear. I am level 82, and my damage just feels so bad. The clear is very good, like I see the potential, but man even t1 map rares and bosses just take so long to kill. Even with totems down, 5 pod stacks, and using despair ring and everything.

I can not do yellow maps at all, the damage just isnt there. I know im only 82, but I have to be missing something from the guide. What would be my next upgrades? I cant afford the extra bow quiver with chaos Multi yet. Also, I have a scourge enchant helm in my stash i am trying to craft but i cant seem to hit what i need, it is very very hard to max out all the resists with chaos in this build.

I noticed you literally basically have a 78% all resists flask in your in your build. Is that literally where we have to rely on resists with this build?

Please help with any pointers, I really love the build, just need the damage like in your videos. because right now, i feel like i have so little damage
"
lamkhuu wrote:
how get divine flesh can't see at passive tree

Glorious Vanity with Xibaqua on it.

"

Hello,
Here is my current gear. I am level 82, and my damage just feels so bad. The clear is very good, like I see the potential, but man even t1 map rares and bosses just take so long to kill. Even with totems down, 5 pod stacks, and using despair ring and everything.

I can not do yellow maps at all, the damage just isnt there. I know im only 82, but I have to be missing something from the guide. What would be my next upgrades? I cant afford the extra bow quiver with chaos Multi yet. Also, I have a scourge enchant helm in my stash i am trying to craft but i cant seem to hit what i need, it is very very hard to max out all the resists with chaos in this build.

I noticed you literally basically have a 78% all resists flask in your in your build. Is that literally where we have to rely on resists with this build?

Please help with any pointers, I really love the build, just need the damage like in your videos. because right now, i feel like i have so little damage

You need sources of extra arrows. +1 arrow quiver and rain of splinters are very important. Also ailment duration craft on helmet. Also you skipped ward stacking what is massve portio of the damage.

And yes we get literally all elemental resistances from flasks. Your flasks are really bad, you are pathfinder, its one of the most important things. I would recommend you read F.A.Q at the bottom of the guide (it also contains other stuff I mentioned above).

You are also missing annoint on amulet. And helmet enchant.
My builds:
My site:
also, why do you have magebane on skin of the lord? that keystone isnt an option for that armour. Is there a preferable one we should be going for? or one we should avoid?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info