[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
OUR TIME HAS COME!!! IF SCOURGE ARROW ISNT THE TOP META PICK IN SCOURGE LEAGUE WE ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Haha I thought the same thing when I saw the name of new expansion. XD
I got a 6link Sporeguard recently. Would that make a viable armor for this build ?
I would say no but it depends what u define as viable. You will clear the game with it, but the "sense" behind it is questionable.

See the whole "explody" stuff was even kinda overrated when we hard full powered crusader chest. If your build didnt scale it properly with Crit, Aoe, Conversion etc it was just a solution for on some on death effects.

If we really wanted to "boost" the clear we can get a conditional explode effect from just 1 cluster node which does pletny fine of a job.

The ward variant clearly wants/needs the grasping mail and if you arent ward a +curse body armor with decent stats will be a better choise.

The bodyarmor imho doesnt offer much for you. The only "use" I would attest to it is if you are doing nothing but tropical island zana delirium maps, but then again if offers not much compared to a good hunter rare chest.

It certainly useable, but if you can selling and getting a better other option would be way better. On the ward build it straight up sucks tho.

-----------------------

Was about to farm a cannot be corrupted blood thread of hope, by chance identified this
and tested a bit. Despite 3-14 changes to "differ" bleeding and CB and no wording, it DOES work. You get CB on you but it doesnt do damage.

Guess that 1 in a million ID solved the issue :D
Last edited by xardas149 on Oct 3, 2021, 4:12:57 PM
Hey guys! So... I went strength of blood at 90 but I was constantly taking huge hits even from white mobs and always needing to be really fast with life flask, which made mapping super stressful and unfun. Lots of deaths. I was ready to give up on the build but decided to at least try divine flesh first. Wow, I feel a lot tankier now thank god. Maddest_Scientist tip of using forbidden taste on savage hit is awesome! Felt nice not seeing my health constantly dip super low... but now that I'm running taste of hate too, I don't want to give up Iron Flask so I'm not using it atm. Also too poor for a good watcher's eye, but Tujin gave me a lvl 21 purity of fire so I thought the 4% max fire res with a phys to fire watcher's eye would be a decent added layer of defense so I started running that just now (over arctic armor).

Anyways, any advice on where to go from here?

1) I still need helm enchant, any tips on getting that? Runic Crown is a pretty rare base so there are none available with that enchant. I ran lab with twice enchanted a couple times but no luck so far.
2) Would like a source of onslaught and/or phasing.
3) Save up for Aul's? (i made 5 ex today, but it's going for 10+)
4) Maybe reroll helmet and boots to get Life rolls on them? (my life is really low)

Any thoughts? Would appreciate any advice. Thanks <3
Last edited by Heysatan on Oct 4, 2021, 8:28:35 PM
"
Heysatan wrote:
Hey guys! So... I went strength of blood at 90 but I was constantly taking huge hits even from white mobs and always needing to be really fast with life flask, which made mapping super stressful and unfun. Lots of deaths. I was ready to give up on the build but decided to at least try divine flesh first. Wow, I feel a lot tankier now thank god. Maddest_Scientist tip of using forbidden taste on savage hit is awesome! Felt nice not seeing my health constantly dip super low... but now that I'm running taste of hate too, I don't want to give up Iron Flask so I'm not using it atm. Also too poor for a good watcher's eye, but Tujin gave me a lvl 21 purity of fire so I thought the 4% max fire res with a phys to fire watcher's eye would be a decent added layer of defense so I started running that just now (over arctic armor).

Anyways, any advice on where to go from here?

1) I still need helm enchant, any tips on getting that? Runic Crown is a pretty rare base so there are none available with that enchant. I ran lab with twice enchanted a couple times but no luck so far.
2) Would like a source of onslaught and/or phasing.
3) Save up for Aul's? (i made 5 ex today, but it's going for 10+)
4) Maybe reroll helmet and boots to get Life rolls on them? (my life is really low)

Any thoughts? Would appreciate any advice. Thanks <3

Glad you are enjoying the tankiness tips! So in general I have done something similar to what you are trying. Instead of purity of fire though, I got a 2x purity of elements watcher's eye, which with Darkscorn and Taste of Hate can put you at 70%+ Phys to ???. If you also get 3 born of chaos + Divine Flesh everything is mitigated to a crazy degree. You take 30% phys dmg, but can dodge, and 70% of that damage is mitigated as if you had 82-83% res.

1) I paid a lab runner from TFT to get me the enchant. Took the man 3 days to find it.
2)Forbidden Taste gives Phasing. Two ways to do this. The first way is finding good ward boots with an open prefix and crafting the movement speed + onslaught onto them. The 2nd way is getting a totem medium cluster jewel with you get onslaught for 4 seconds when you place a totem. This same medium cluster type also brags the ONLY attack speed node in the entirety of the medium clusters(unless you include spiked concoction)
3)Aul's is a very nice upgrade damage wise, but if fix what you feel is most lacking.
4)My life was <3k while doing deathless uber elder where I ate I don't know how many balls. That being said, if you are tanky where you are at, more life is always good. I got life rolls on both my helm and boots. I had toyed with the idea of taking an entire cluster setup out and taking the sion hp wheel to get 5k life with everything else XD
Thanks for the reply :D
"
So in general I have done something similar to what you are trying. Instead of purity of fire though, I got a 2x purity of elements watcher's eye, which with Darkscorn and Taste of Hate can put you at 70%+ Phys to ???.

Yup! I was checking out your profile and thats how I got the idea. I can't afford the watcher's eye you have so I'm doing the cheap alternative. :P

"
1) I paid a lab runner from TFT to get me the enchant. Took the man 3 days to find it.
Ooof! Yeah lab enchants being totally RNG is so annoying. :(

"
The 2nd way is getting a totem medium cluster jewel with you get onslaught for 4 seconds when you place a totem.

Yeah! I saw that one on your profile and was considering it but didn't know which medium cluster to replace. Though now that I think of it, my eternal suffering cluster is a 6 node so I need to replace it anyways, and I'm running withering touch on ballista anyways... I might do that.
"
Heysatan wrote:
Thanks for the reply :D
"
So in general I have done something similar to what you are trying. Instead of purity of fire though, I got a 2x purity of elements watcher's eye, which with Darkscorn and Taste of Hate can put you at 70%+ Phys to ???.

Yup! I was checking out your profile and thats how I got the idea. I can't afford the watcher's eye you have so I'm doing the cheap alternative. :P

"
Ooof! Yeah lab enchants being totally RNG is so annoying. :(

"
The 2nd way is getting a totem medium cluster jewel with you get onslaught for 4 seconds when you place a totem.

Yeah! I saw that one on your profile and was considering it but didn't know which medium cluster to replace. Though now that I think of it, my eternal suffering cluster is a 6 node so I need to replace it anyways, and I'm running withering touch on ballista anyways... I might do that.

You still want eternal suffering, it helps a lot with wither ramp up time.
What I ended up doing as somebody that usually floats 5-15 ex is have a bossing and mapping setup. After the first 3-5 days throwing 1-3 regrets for a big boss fight swap-out didn't feel bad and swapping medium clusters is always only 1 regret. I don't know what the best strategy in it is though.
"
Superloveman wrote:

You still want eternal suffering, it helps a lot with wither ramp up time.

Oh lol. So then I'll give up one circling oblivion/brewed for potency cluster instead. I'm running two and and i can one of them with eternal anyways. Thanks.
Last edited by Heysatan on Oct 5, 2021, 9:05:00 AM
"
2)Forbidden Taste gives Phasing.

I'm not using it atm. Dropping iron flask is a huge dps drop, and I can't run double damage double nostalgia rings like you atm. I even still need the chaos res during hoag to reach cap. I saw superloveman has a synthesized abyss jewel with both blind and phasing but there are none available right now. So in the meantime I'm just using withering step when I need to phase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info