[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Cantroz wrote:
Would the claw node with lioneyes fall work with scourge arrow? or is that a bait.

It will work, yeah. But its not that great, we are not crit build, and if you want the sustain, just annoint soul raker directly.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Just wanted to say thanks for actually taking the time to answer everyone's questions thoroughly. This build is super fun to play!
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Cantroz wrote:
Would the claw node with lioneyes fall work with scourge arrow? or is that a bait.

It will work, yeah. But its not that great, we are not crit build, and if you want the sustain, just annoint soul raker directly.

Yea the crit was the reason I figured it wasnt worth, but reall would like the sustain atleast for the moment. I'm a bit new to the mechs havent played in a few seasons, how do you anoint a node. Also level and passive tree wise which nodes are you trying to hit earlier and later?
Thanks for the great updates man!!

If I use the embalmer gloves and have the poison flask, what would me my ideal 4 SA links?
And what is enough poison chance as you mention in the gem section?
I cant really figure it out :(

Thanks in advance
"
Cantroz wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Cantroz wrote:

Yea the crit was the reason I figured it wasnt worth, but reall would like the sustain atleast for the moment. I'm a bit new to the mechs havent played in a few seasons, how do you anoint a node. Also level and passive tree wise which nodes are you trying to hit earlier and later?

Annointments are something that came with Blight, I hav separate section about that in main post. You just take the needed oils to Sister Cassia and amulet and you will annoint it. And for passives, i ust take the strongest poison nodes asap usually.

"
Bizz1986 wrote:
Thanks for the great updates man!!

If I use the embalmer gloves and have the poison flask, what would me my ideal 4 SA links?
And what is enough poison chance as you mention in the gem section?
I cant really figure it out :(

Thanks in advance

Same as in the gem progression guide, just take first four from the left as they are sorted by importance.

And enough poison chance means 100%, you can see it in character section in game (100% poison chance also means with flasks up, so if you have corralito, turn it on before checking your poison chance).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I am feeling mighty squishy 4.7k life and like 40 dodge at lvl 84 but some megamorphs one shot me and heck delve is giving me issues when I have to fight the 5 exile encounter.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Dec 15, 2019, 4:58:34 PM
Thank you ill look forward on the influence changes. I pisked up a bow from a watchstone fight 2+ to gems 38% more poison dmg and attacks penetrate 6% chos res and been using that. And for my chest mangery gave me a 6 link yellow chest i made in to life and rez stick.

What should my next upgrade(s) be?
Really enjoying the build so far :)
Build update I feel like I am reaching the end maybe.
Spoiler

Would I still want to try for bows or would I switch my focus to quiver or running a ton of uber lab for helmet enchant :(. Or focusing on the gloves corrupt to get despair on hit . So many options :) Got close to 6k hp now.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Dec 16, 2019, 2:23:37 AM
Hey, just had a question about support gems. Sometimes you are using unbound ailments and sometimes a different more multiplier. How do I know which is better? In PoB unbound ailments is super inflated just due to how the calculations work, so I'm just wondering your reasoning. Just confused cuz there's so many good choices. Currently using SA-Infused Channeling-Mirage Archer-Vile Toxins-Added Chaos-Deadly Ailments.

CurrentGear

Sitting at overcapped chaos res, just waiting for the price on Legion jewels to stop being ridiculous, waiting for a deal on a spore pod helm to craft it, and waiting for a deal on a circle of nostalgia. Could definitely upgrade my rares a lot but just waiting for the other parts of the build first so I know what to fit in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info