[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Got this thing after couple of tries. Is it ok or should i go the Darkscorn ?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Can someone help me with my links and build im so confused, depressed and feel useless can do nothing actually on maps :(
"
natek12345 wrote:
Can someone help me with my links and build im so confused, depressed and feel useless can do nothing actually on maps :(

Buy The Embalmer gloves and put your Scourge Arrow in there for an easy pseudo 5 link and buy a Coralito's Signature flask. Other than that try to cap your resits and get more life from your gear for cheap. You can also save up for a Lioneye's Glare bow but it costs 9c.
Last edited by Syperek on Dec 15, 2019, 8:36:44 AM
thanks, so for the gloves Scourge arrow + deadly ailents + unbound ailments + mirage archer and from gloves vile toxins like that?
Hi,
Thanks for this build.
I just installed path of building via wine. (latest 1.4.155)
First time doing this but when I click on import tree and paste the the full pastebin link I get an error Invalid Tree link (unknown version number)
Any ideas ?
Last edited by mltno on Dec 15, 2019, 10:03:41 AM
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Spoiler

Where should I focus on right now? Bow craft or overall life gear and recrafting chest?

Yeah I would probably start with bow craft and then try to get more life on other pieces of gear.

"
titandi wrote:
Any chance you can add section what high and gear should look like?

I already have end game optiimization section, and so far I dont know which influences will be best for the build, but I plan to update the end game optimization with them later.

"
crapp7y wrote:
@deathbeam // i'm the guy with the bow from earlier, can you please give me some advice regarding the build, my dps is really low, takes me like 20 seconds to beat a T7 map boss

i have no idea what im doing wrong

Most likely nothing and that is just monster HP + resist buff. But make sure you are using everything for increasing DPS (e.g totems, withering step, despair, blood rage, plague bearer) when you can. And all flasks always up ofc.

"
silverdash wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Novarronus wrote:
there are no more *Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost* so how now we sustain mana ?

There are, they removed only maim, - mana cost for attacks still exists. And before that, just mana leech from tree

I run with a mana flask but for some bosses without or with few ads, it's a real pain for me. I was also wondering how to sustain mana pre-'fossil-crafted-bow' with a 6l tabula.

Circle of Nostalgia is dozens of ex so I'll have to assume most of us will never obtain one. It is 25% of our total dps though :/

1 mod Circles should be pretty obtainable soon-ish. For mana sustain, try grabbing mana leech on tree and maybe hybrid enduring flask instead of life flask.

"
Hey0cean wrote:
Could you please explaing why are you always taking the Abyss Jewel for the belt with Added fire damage to attacks ?

Sure, it is for Cinderswallow urn (ignited enemies take 10% increased damage). So we grab some fire damage to attacks, we have around 10% crit chance, so with that we can keep the debuff from cinderswallow up.

"
Syperek wrote:
I'm currently using a Lioneye's Glare bow, which bow should I go for next? Darkscorn or a crafted rare (without Divine Flesh but I want to go for it once the economy stabilises)?

I would go for crafted rare.

"
Crafted rare bow with Hunter influence looking kinda insane. GG bow has hunter influence now?

Hmm, maybe. The 25% faster poisons mod is completely insane for example.

"
Hey0cean wrote:

Got this thing after couple of tries. Is it ok or should i go the Darkscorn ?

Looks pretty solid. You can always check DPS difference between Darkscorn and that bow in PoB, but to me it looks pretty good.

"
natek12345 wrote:
thanks, so for the gloves Scourge arrow + deadly ailents + unbound ailments + mirage archer and from gloves vile toxins like that?

Exactly, it is basically free 5 link.

"
mltno wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for this build.
I just installed path of building via wine. (latest 1.4.155)
First time doing this but when I click on import tree and paste the the full pastebin link I get an error Invalid Tree link (unknown version number)
Any ideas ?

And do other pastebin links work? From other threads? Because I remember that I had issues with PoB and it accessing network from Wine. I dont remember how I solved it tho, but you can also try using pobfrontend instead of Wine (it has native UI).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Looks like it might be wine, no other links work (unless Im doing this wrong) Fresh install and only thing I clicked on is import tree after opening)
How would I access pobfrontend ?
"
mltno wrote:
Looks like it might be wine, no other links work (unless Im doing this wrong) Fresh install and only thing I clicked on is import tree after opening)

https://github.com/philroberts/pobfrontend

Check the setp instructions. Or chek my pull request to that repo, I have makefile there that does everything for you.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
mltno wrote:

https://github.com/philroberts/pobfrontend

Check the setp instructions. Or chek my pull request to that repo, I have makefile there that does everything for you.

Impressive! Thanks, for the help looking forward to using this build.
Would the claw node with lioneyes fall work with scourge arrow? or is that a bait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info