(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
Quintessence wrote:
What do I even do for single target? I feel like I can't kill bosses at all :(

Use different skill if thats the case, freezing pulse requires some gear and gem levels to start to shine. Holy flame totems or divine ire.

Meanwhile my items:
missing helm enchant, I'm even considering going for 150% golem effect, its basically 15 cast speed, pretty good dps bump, and cheap.
On interesting note, new supports for minions make golem much tougher, meat shield makes his AI defensive, mening he acts like mtx pet, just follows you near, never rushes forward, tries to stick to you. That and other gem adds max res. You could prolly make that elemental army bonus applly to golem, but if i understand description correctly, golem needs to deal cold damage for tat 10% debuff to apply? lightning golem deals lightning damage unfortunately. ANyway I'm up to t9 now and golem literally never dies with this setup, its totally viable. Not sure about t16, might change.
With this gear I have 4.5k life and 3.5k mana.

Last edited by aerial on Sep 8, 2019, 4:27:48 PM
"
Quintessence wrote:
What do I even do for single target? I feel like I can't kill bosses at all :(

Make sure you read the guide about damage. I looked at your gear and I don't see a 4L setup for Frostbite. Without this, single target will be really bad.

After 2nd lab, this build should really coast through. It's basically zoom around map while toteming up. If you encounter magic/rare packs, Frostbite them and totem will make short work of them quickly. Same for bosses.

Saw a lot of posts beginning of this league about damage. Yes, it does suck until 2nd lab -- but if you think it's bad after that, then make sure you have a Frostbite setup. It WILL suck without Frostbite.

Edit: Also in regards to damage... consider using Hatred gem until you can afford a good Clear Mind jewel. I havent bought my Clear Mind yet but Hatred helps.
Last edited by bowsersoulstar on Sep 8, 2019, 4:36:27 PM
yo man. rocking your build. feels great!
what do you think about this new boots? they seem insane! looks like best items in slot. what do you think about them?
Could someone explain, how the shield can be crafted? I am realybad at crafting :/
I had a question on the suggest glove ability of the slower projectiles. I was under the impression that we wanted our projectiles to be faster since their damage slowly falls off as it travels. However, you specifically mention that there is some sort of inherent damage bonus with that. Could you explain that a little better?

I am additionally curious as I found the following neck item I have been using until I can pick up something better:

Depending on how you respond I was wondering how much worse that would make this neck item as I thought it was actually pretty good for finding it when I was so level at the time.
The slower proj mod is hybrid with some %inc proj damage, that's why it does something. The slower projectiles itself does absolutely nothing since you don't modify any gems in gloves with it.

Just crafted this beauty (both T1)... I need 2 EX now, tho ;p

Build is doing really good now with everything in place '--' Dont even know what to buy next kk' Ty for the guide man!!
Last edited by nogenem on Sep 8, 2019, 9:56:43 PM
i knew that was a Pain till second lab (srsly i was suffering xD) but it surely worth it
with a little investment i'm Flying through maps and killing bosses in seconds
this is my gear so far
Spoiler
Just reached act 10 with your build, plenty of fun so far!

Now I just need a good Soul Mantle
On your shield, do you just alt spam until you hit totems and go from there or is there a better way to get what you are aiming for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info