(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Today i have bad day :(
Finally I had 7exa for Atziris Reflection ... so i went to poe.trade to buy one. I whisped some korean guy (he offered nice one for 6,5exa). I was trusting and I didnt check trade properely .. he gave me Atziris mirror :(
Korean scammer and I fooled him.

Rip my 6,5exa .. now i can save currency again.

Wack. That same guy tried to scam me when I was buying mine too. Always have to be on the lookout whenever you're trading anything of real value.
Yeah, its true. Its my bad ... its only a game. Even worse things happen e.g. the death of my dog (11yo golden retriever :( )

I hope i will save another 7exa soon
Hey, currently lvl 80 with this build and I think it's very nice!

Trying to craft some suitable gloves and just wanted to ask for advice how you did it: I bought shaper base legion gloves and been trying to trans -> alt -> regal to get some of the stats that you mention but haven't got there yet. Is this a method of crafting you would recommend or is it better to chaos spam or alch -> scour? How did you do it?

thanks for the guide really helpful!
"
Hatex22 wrote:
Hey, currently lvl 80 with this build and I think it's very nice!

Trying to craft some suitable gloves and just wanted to ask for advice how you did it: I bought shaper base legion gloves and been trying to trans -> alt -> regal to get some of the stats that you mention but haven't got there yet. Is this a method of crafting you would recommend or is it better to chaos spam or alch -> scour? How did you do it?

thanks for the guide really helpful!

I think if you're going to Alteration spam you should just go for the Faster Casting affix only paired with something else usable (like Life/Mana/Resist/Dex), Regal into a third affix and then craft onto it.

If you're going for more endgame gloves I'm not sure what the most efficient route is, but Alteration spam isn't really going to work unless you have the patience to Alteration both Slower Projectiles and Faster Casting before hitting your Regal. You'd probably be better off doing something like Essence crafting (probably Greed for guaranteed Life), Fossil crafting with Pristines or maybe just Chaos spamming. I bought the ones I'm currently wearing so I'm not sure what is the cheapest way.
Scammer's IGN on poe.trade ... who "sells" atziri reflection ...

IGN: 다리우스바바리안

BE AWARE ! I came back from work and trying to PM him, he practice same scam method.
Hi Wallach

I am a fan and ran with your HFT build then transitioned into this one for something different. It's been fun and thanks again for the great guides and videos.

I'm wondering if you can take a look at my current setup and let me know what you think?

Somehow I started accumulating a decent amount of ES then decided to go full hipster. Swapped out of some crit nodes, into others, and it came out a wash in terms of most relevant stats except I now have almost 3K ES along with 4K HP and 3k mana. Next level I pickup Insightfullness and I should have a big supply of eHP.

The cost was some chaos res and lack of clear mind jewel, which was a fairly big dps loss but I like having big HP pools. It's made possible also by a clarity and hatred combined watchers eye which I snagged for 4ex.

Thanks again for the builds buddy.
Last edited by Mopstah on Jun 26, 2019, 8:17:38 PM
"
Mopstah wrote:
Hi Wallach

I am a fan and ran with your HFT build then transitioned into this one for something different. It's been fun and thanks again for the great guides and videos.

I'm wondering if you can take a look at my current setup and let me know what you think?

Somehow I started accumulating a decent amount of ES then decided to go full hipster. Swapped out of some crit nodes, into others, and it came out a wash in terms of most relevant stats except I now have almost 3K ES along with 4K HP and 3k mana. Next level I pickup Insightfullness and I should have a big supply of eHP.

The cost was some chaos res and lack of clear mind jewel, which was a fairly big dps loss but I like having big HP pools. It's made possible also by a clarity and hatred combined watchers eye which I snagged for 4ex.

Thanks again for the builds buddy.

While I don't think it's a bad idea, I'm not sure the amount of DPS lost is justified by what's gained. That'll be up to the individual to decide I guess. You do pick up a decent chunk of ES once you swap over to Atziri's Reflection. It isn't a pure gain eHP wise though since it is costing you some Life to get there (which is also putting you further away from Arcane Potency which is a tough node to skip).

I'd just say feel it out and if you wind up wanting more raw DPS for something like 5 army Domain of Timeless Conflict you can always reshuffle some points around.
Finally i have 7 exa Reflection .. :)
After work, i will check another high budget items and try to complete mechanism :) I cant wait .. :)
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Finally i have 7 exa Reflection .. :)
After work, i will check another high budget items and try to complete mechanism :) I cant wait .. :)

Awesome, glad to hear it. Most of the other pieces for the Reflection setup aren't too expensive relative to the shield, so it's mostly downhill from there unless you want something like a 2-mod Watcher's Eye or corrupted 6L Soul Mantle.

I think is nice option before atziri's reflection, needed to use coward's legacy. With 100% reduced curse effectiveness now we have unlucky mobs' hits, 25% damage, ms, and 1 permanent curse for some boost :) I'd wish we can use upgraded version early, but it have increased curse effect mod :(
Last edited by faraddox on Jun 27, 2019, 9:55:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info