[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hello, thanks for the guide.

Is the AOE good in maps ? I'm act 7 and I feel like the AOE is small I'm thinking about going slayer for more AOE but it don't know if it'll give a big difference.
i choose the Brinkmanship nod instead of Honed Edge.
lost some dps but the AOE is much comfortable
I think your build is awesome, but I was hoping you could give me your thoughts.

I love the fact you don't need to worry about accuracy and free Dread banner is awesome, but here are my concerns:

AOE Radius
Movement Speed (I don't wanna turn cyclone off much lol)
Leech. We only have 6k life so slayer leech is amazing.

I'm trying to decide between this and Ahfack's crimson build.

What are your thoughts on those three issues of mine?
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Jun 9, 2019, 3:18:10 AM
Your dps isnt 14Mil btw. Somehow things got messed up when you added the modifiers on your items.

Remove the mods and use the gems since PoB updated, its like 2.6mil
Hello how did you get those weird gloves, amulet and belt that gives a shitton of damage?
Cheers
"
Azazel696 wrote:
Hello how did you get those weird gloves, amulet and belt that gives a shitton of damage?
Cheers

the current items in the PoB have custom modifiers unobtainable on those items to mimic the new gems, updated skill tree, and ascendancies (this was done pre 3.7/PoB updated). you can remove those custom modifiers if you have updated PoB and have added the new gems.
Are gem setup same for bossing and maping?
"
t0x1cC wrote:
Are gem setup same for bossing and maping?

my 2cents - you can socket in Pulverize for a bit more and possibly Inc Aoe
"
rejolt wrote:
Your dps isnt 14Mil btw. Somehow things got messed up when you added the modifiers on your items.

Remove the mods and use the gems since PoB updated, its like 2.6mil

Impale and Close Combat isnt supported yet and There is alot of bugs in PoB that Openarl is working to fix.
"
bptjp001 wrote:
i choose the Brinkmanship nod instead of Honed Edge.
lost some dps but the AOE is much comfortable

Same with BladeDancer so much smoother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info