3.7| Stress Free PoE - HALLELUJAH FIRE |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Wrecker, first let me thank you for this build. I have some disability issues that this build will help greatly. Before I get into the problem I have, I believe I have removed all privacy checks so you will be able to look at my build. I would also appreciate any advice you have on the gear. I have been gone from the game for 5 years and just came back.

Problem: In the hands I have the gems set up as the build calls for, and as you do in your equipment pic. I have the Cast when damage taken lv 20 quality 20. I have the summon holy relic 20/20 as well. Summon stone golem lv 17 quality 0. Molten shell 20/20 as well. All 4 linked in the hands. As set up there is a message skill cant be used on both the golem and summon holy relic. I cannot figure out why.Here is what I have done to try and figure this out, without success. You can see there is a white gem slot on the item. I took a temporary item with the proper gem colors and put in the same order you have in your pic. No luck. I temporarily moved the two gems into another item and the skill cant be used disappeared. Returned all 4 gems back into the hands. Removed each gem, one at a time to check for conflict. Bottom line is when I removed the cast when damage taken, the golem and summon holy relic went normal and could be used. The problem appears to be the cast when damage taken linked to the other 3 gems in the build. I have read every comment posted on the build and followed your build. Nobody has ever mentioned this problem. Help please.

New finding: I replaced the cast when damage taken with a lv 1 and all cleared up. I just obtained a lv 19 cast when damage taken and replaced the lv 20 with it. It cleared up the summon holy relic, but not the golem. I dont want to keep obtaining lower level gems and replacing them one at a time until it clears up both the holy relic and golem gems. I also do not want to have this reappear when a lower level cast when damage taken gem levels up. Perhaps you know what is going on here.
Last edited by Icehart on Jul 30, 2019, 1:35:49 PM
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Ahh bummed out - ripped at lvl67 in t4 map Sat Night and had to start over. Made it back to 35 or so Sun and ripped again... Finally back to 26 before work this morning. One thing I might change on my rebuild is cyclone.. I never was a big fan of that skill so Im going to go molten 🔥 this time around...
Hardcore is hardcore! Good luck!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
DemonPro wrote:
Hi, so far i'm loving this build. I'm lvl 90 and i'm able to run every single map and changed the tree a little bit as I wasn't really a fan of the aoe nodes to jewel slots so I could add the jewels that I found. The only thing I can't beat at the moment is uber atziri. What do you suggest I upgrade to get a bit more life/damage?
Spoiler
Hey DemonPro,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! I'm don't see anything wrong with anything you have gear or tree wise. What seems to be the issue during the fight? Is it familiarity with the fight? Does the fight last too long?You have lots of damage and life. So maybe it's just that Cyclone's decrease in movement speed is too slow? Sometimes what makes sense on paper doesn't work the same in game. Even though I love Cyclone, I find that I sometimes die because it's not fast enough for me to escape.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Icehart wrote:
Spoiler
Wrecker, first let me thank you for this build. I have some disability issues that this build will help greatly. Before I get into the problem I have, I believe I have removed all privacy checks so you will be able to look at my build. I would also appreciate any advice you have on the gear. I have been gone from the game for 5 years and just came back.

Problem: In the hands I have the gems set up as the build calls for, and as you do in your equipment pic. I have the Cast when damage taken lv 20 quality 20. I have the summon holy relic 20/20 as well. Summon stone golem lv 17 quality 0. Molten shell 20/20 as well. All 4 linked in the hands. As set up there is a message skill cant be used on both the golem and summon holy relic. I cannot figure out why.Here is what I have done to try and figure this out, without success. You can see there is a white gem slot on the item. I took a temporary item with the proper gem colors and put in the same order you have in your pic. No luck. I temporarily moved the two gems into another item and the skill cant be used disappeared. Returned all 4 gems back into the hands. Removed each gem, one at a time to check for conflict. Bottom line is when I removed the cast when damage taken, the golem and summon holy relic went normal and could be used. The problem appears to be the cast when damage taken linked to the other 3 gems in the build. I have read every comment posted on the build and followed your build. Nobody has ever mentioned this problem. Help please.

New finding: I replaced the cast when damage taken with a lv 1 and all cleared up. I just obtained a lv 19 cast when damage taken and replaced the lv 20 with it. It cleared up the summon holy relic, but not the golem. I dont want to keep obtaining lower level gems and replacing them one at a time until it clears up both the holy relic and golem gems. I also do not want to have this reappear when a lower level cast when damage taken gem levels up. Perhaps you know what is going on here.
Hey Icehart,

Thank you for your kind words. I hope the guide helps in some small way to understand all the changes that have happened since you last played. You're very kind.

Regarding the Cast when Damage Taken Support gem issue, the fix is easy. The gem(s) are working as intended. The CwDT gem auto casts gems within its threshold. All Trigger skills cannot be manually cast. When a spell is within the threshold of CwDT, they become trigger skills. If the linked gems are outside of CwDT's threshold, then CwDT won't automatically cast it for you and then you'll see that you'll be able to cast the linked skills manually. SOOOOO, with this build, all spells linked to CwDT gems shouldn't be able to be manually cast. They'll be greyed out and unable to be used. The restrictive threshold that I'm referring to is on the CwDT gem itself. If you look at the gem, it'll say it'll cast all linked spells under a specific level requirement. So with the current links that you have, once your CwDT gem reaches level 20, all those spells will be greyed out and cast automatically (as intended).

Does that make sense or would you like me to word it differently?

Regarding your gear: It looks like you're doing well! The key with all gear is to have high life and capped resists. So make sure that you're maxed out with your 3 elemental resists. So look for gear that has resists and 50+ health on it. Once you're set with that, start looking for the same thing but with 75+ health. Then again with 90 or 100+...it's a game of progress.

Let me know if this didn't make any sense. And post as much as you like. Thanks again for the kind words. And good post!

Annnnnd

Makes sense. Thanks so much for the response! lol Would have never figured that out on my own. Appreciate the review of my gear and suggestions. Having an easy to use and fun build will make me feel a little easier coming back after 5 years.

One other question: I see on the gems I have that need lower levels, like the cast when damage taken that is in my weapon, needs to be level 2. The weapon itself is adding 1-3 levels depending on the gem. The above cast gem is getting +1 level from the weapon. I know normally this would be great for almost all other situations. Does this cause the gems problems because it is over the recommended level?
Last edited by Icehart on Jul 30, 2019, 5:24:26 PM
"
Icehart wrote:
Makes sense. Thanks so much for the response! lol Would have never figured that out on my own. Appreciate the review of my gear and suggestions. Having an easy to use and fun build will make me feel a little easier coming back after 5 years.

One other question: I see on the gems I have that need lower levels, like the cast when damage taken that is in my weapon, needs to be level 2. The weapon itself is adding 1-3 levels depending on the gem. The above cast gem is getting +1 level from the weapon. I know normally this would be great for almost all other situations. Does this cause the gems problems because it is over the recommended level?
Happy to help.
Yes. Increasing the level of some gems can impact CwDT triggers. So for the gems that are being increased in level by the mod, you'll have to go on the wiki to see which level you should keep your gems. You may also not need the mod on the weapon. For the low level CwDT linked gems, you could honestly keep them all level 1. I just increase them a bit as their AoE increases a little with levels. It's not important though.

Great question!

Annnnnd

Anyone tried Tukohama's Fortress?

You'd lose Malevolence (as Mortal Conviction meant you could only have one aura), but you'd gain an extra totem which is 33% more damage in itself, you'd not need to worry about mana due to Blood Magic (the massive life regen should cover that nicely), and it has a nice life bonus plus some armor.

Opinions?
Last edited by Cyzax on Aug 1, 2019, 4:01:02 AM
Hi WOD,

Thank you for this and all that you do and the time you devote to helping so many others, allowing them to enjoy the game too. I am returning to the game after many years. I am 76 so I am old and slow :). Your stress free, 2 button build is what would allow me to play.

I am only level 66 and am having a problem playing this build. When I cast RF and no mobs are around, my health goes down to 1, the RF turns off and my health starts to slowly recuperate. This happens even when standing next to the totems. If mobs are around they kill me because I can't sustain my health. My privacy is off, so if you have time, and would look at my build and offer any suggestions on what I can do to play this build, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you again for all the time you take in helping others and making it possible for others to enjoy this game. I realize it takes time away from your playing the game so all you do is doubly appreciated.

Sincerely,
MaraudMeThis
"
Cyzax wrote:
Anyone tried Tukohama's Fortress?

You'd lose Malevolence (as Mortal Conviction meant you could only have one aura), but you'd gain an extra totem which is 33% more damage in itself, you'd not need to worry about mana due to Blood Magic (the massive life regen should cover that nicely), and it has a nice life bonus plus some armor.

Opinions?
Hey Cyzax,

I haven't tried it personally but it's an awesome shield. You're right on all accounts for sure. So if you find that removing Malevolence isn't that noticeable, I'd stick with it.

How do you find it?

Annnnnd

"
How do you find it?

Requires level 61, am level 58 on this build :-p

Will probably try it later and report back. It's pretty cheap this league :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info