3.7| Stress Free PoE - HALLELUJAH FIRE |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Playing your build and loving it but at lvl 39 Tasalio taken, 258% Fire Resists, and lvl 5 PoF Im still NOT able to sustain RF- my life disappears in 5 seconds.. IM guessing a few more levels are needed so I can get more life > or more regen or something...

Lvl 46 right now, 76% cap fire res... we cant use everything is over cap amount =(

I also CAN'T use RF atm. Think its to slow regen on my char for now
Spoiler
im also running Vitality, have a Stone golem, and some life replenish oo my gear to see if I can run Rf and still no luck just yet at lvl 48...
In game since Minotaur League..
Some new info about how things go on with this char.

Lvl 53 character, 1 and 2d Lab done according to guide.
Lvl 11 PoFire and lvl 11 Vitality gems + 4 endur charges + lvl 6 stone golem (no dex for more level of gem)

At that exect moment i can use RF only if i killed anybody recently. After 5-7 sec i start to kill myself xD

Think i need to get 1-2 more regen nodes at tree and i'm finaly will swith RF.

P.S. very big problems with INT for spell gems and DEX...VERY =(
P.S.S. Legion spots is a pain in ... bc no clearspeed without RF

Spoiler
Last edited by jenkirymo on Jul 24, 2019, 8:16:14 AM
Spoiler
"
jenkirymo wrote:
Big thanx for reply! Get my 1s ascendency today, will try to use RF tomorrow with PoFire)
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Playing your build and loving it but at lvl 39 Tasalio taken, 258% Fire Resists, and lvl 5 PoF Im still NOT able to sustain RF- my life disappears in 5 seconds.. IM guessing a few more levels are needed so I can get more life > or more regen or something...
"
jenkirymo wrote:
Lvl 46 right now, 76% cap fire res... we cant use everything is over cap amount =(

Spoiler
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
im also running Vitality, have a Stone golem, and some life replenish oo my gear to see if I can run Rf and still no luck just yet at lvl 48...
"
jenkirymo wrote:

Lvl 11 PoFire and lvl 11 Vitality gems + 4 endur charges + lvl 6 stone golem (no dex for more level of gem)

At that exect moment i can use RF only if i killed anybody recently. After 5-7 sec i start to kill myself xD

Spoiler
Hey jenkirymo and Hellzwraith,

Sorry for the delayed response. REALLY busy couple of days. Thanks for your patience. I just recently changed the passive tree (which I hate doing mid-league). The tree now focuses WAY more on Endurance charges. Not in a negative way, it greatly benefits the build as you get better and better gear and it didn't really come with any negative effects. That being said though, you're pointing out that it may be more difficult to level with RF with my new tree being even more dependant on Endurance Charges (which is circumstantial with the Chieftain).

I used to have a section in the guide that said, "how to sustain RF at level 55". GGG's design for RF (without very specific uniques) is designed to be sustained with gear and tree nodes that come through lots of progression (late game.) I changed that section of the guide to "sustaining RF as early as possible". I'll make sure I emphasize how late game RF typically is.

Currently, with my RF guy, I don't sustain RF in my hideout. I'm barely losing health, but it still goes down. My health skyrockets in maps, but in my H/O I still have negative net life regen.

I saw one of your trees (couldn't access the other) and saw that you're doing everything the guide suggests. So assuming you both are, keep it up. (The Life Regen per Endurance Charge nodes are HUGE! Get those when you can.)

All this to say...well just to set your expectations. I added a little bit to the "sustaining RF as early as possible" section. Oh! Don't forget about your Pantheon choices!

If you take a look at any of my last RF session you'll see that I'm dependant on Endurance Charges too. So keep Consecrated Ground up (the CwDT with Purifying Flame works great for that) and as your gems like the Stone Golem and Purity of Fire level, you'll find RF gets easier and easier.

Your only other option, if you feel like you need to sustain RIGHT NOW, is going shopping for life regen uniques.

It's a vague and long answer, but I hope it helped. Let me know if you have questions though.

(INT. can be helped with Amulets and some side nodes on the tree. You can always spec out of them later once you get the gear with attributes.)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 24, 2019, 7:06:36 PM
Spoiler
"
Spoiler
"
jenkirymo wrote:
Big thanx for reply! Get my 1s ascendency today, will try to use RF tomorrow with PoFire)
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
"
jenkirymo wrote:

Spoiler
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
"
jenkirymo wrote:

Spoiler
Hey jenkirymo and Hellzwraith,

Sorry for the delayed response. REALLY busy couple of days. Thanks for your patience. I just recently changed the passive tree (which I hate doing mid-league). The tree now focuses WAY more on Endurance charges. Not in a negative way, it greatly benefits the build as you get better and better gear and it didn't really come with any negative effects. That being said though, you're pointing out that it may be more difficult to level with RF with my new tree being even more dependant on Endurance Charges (which is circumstantial with the Chieftain).

I used to have a section in the guide that said, "how to sustain RF at level 55". GGG's design for RF (without very specific uniques) is designed to be sustained with gear and tree nodes that come through lots of progression (late game.) I changed that section of the guide to "sustaining RF as early as possible". I'll make sure I emphasize how late game RF typically is.

Currently, with my RF guy, I don't sustain RF in my hideout. I'm barely losing health, but it still goes down. My health skyrockets in maps, but in my H/O I still have negative net life regen.

I saw one of your trees (couldn't access the other) and saw that you're doing everything the guide suggests. So assuming you both are, keep it up. (The Life Regen per Endurance Charge nodes are HUGE! Get those when you can.)

All this to say...well just to set your expectations. I added a little bit to the "sustaining RF as early as possible" section. Oh! Don't forget about your Pantheon choices!

If you take a look at any of my last RF session you'll see that I'm dependant on Endurance Charges too. So keep Consecrated Ground up (the CwDT with Purifying Flame works great for that) and as your gems like the Stone Golem and Purity of Fire level, you'll find RF gets easier and easier.

Your only other option, if you feel like you need to sustain RIGHT NOW, is going shopping for life regen uniques.

It's a vague and long answer, but I hope it helped. Let me know if you have questions though.

(INT. can be helped with Amulets and some side nodes on the tree. You can always spec out of them later once you get the gear with attributes.)

Wrecker_of_Days
Thanks U for such a big and opened answer to us!)

Right now i use my RF as Vaal to increase DMG amount and will normaly wait for enought regen, that's not a problem for me now. Also think to buy a shield with inc fire res and i have rather good Unic chest (something about ignite chance and burning damage, need to look wisely)

BUT i want to thank u even now, bc ur build is awesome, its my first melee char and it's incredible! I almost facetank Itzaro in Cruel lab at lvl 52!) Think i'll do more marauders from now on in next leagues XDDDD
"
jenkirymo wrote:
Wrecker_of_Days
Thanks U for such a big and opened answer to us!)

Right now i use my RF as Vaal to increase DMG amount and will normaly wait for enought regen, that's not a problem for me now. Also think to buy a shield with inc fire res and i have rather good Unic chest (something about ignite chance and burning damage, need to look wisely)

BUT i want to thank u even now, bc ur build is awesome, its my first melee char and it's incredible! I almost facetank Itzaro in Cruel lab at lvl 52!) Think i'll do more marauders from now on in next leagues XDDDD
Well that's very kind of you. I appreciate your compliments and encouragement very much :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi,

Many thanks for the build. I tried this build last league as a newbie, but was not successful. Now, with more understanding about the game, I really want to try it again.

Could I have a question? Some how I really like the ability to gain all the endurance charges at once of the note Unflinching of Juggernaut.
Can I follow your build but choose Juggernaut instead of Chieftain?

Many thanks.
"
Tuan173 wrote:
Hi,

Many thanks for the build. I tried this build last league as a newbie, but was not successful. Now, with more understanding about the game, I really want to try it again.

Could I have a question? Some how I really like the ability to gain all the endurance charges at once of the note Unflinching of Juggernaut.
Can I follow your build but choose Juggernaut instead of Chieftain?

Many thanks.
Hey Tuan173,

I remember! I hope you're well. Ya, you can use the Jugg for sure. Just keep in mind that the totem will be less beneficial and you'll need to get your own Fire Resist. But those are easy things to overcome. Go for it and let us know how it goes!

Annnnnd

Spoiler
"
Hey Tuan173,

I remember! I hope you're well. Ya, you can use the Jugg for sure. Just keep in mind that the totem will be less beneficial and you'll need to get your own Fire Resist. But those are easy things to overcome. Go for it and let us know how it goes!

Many thanks. I have understood the game a lot thanks to your build.
Thanks for the update and at lvl 54 I am now able to sustain my Rf when engaging combat. Its the times after combat I get nervous so Im finger ready on a heal potion or a totem casting...lol

But im now making my way to the Spider boss and I picked up a phoenix shield for 1c so Im looking forward to getting my skill tree fleshed out some more.. Thanks for the fun build advice..
In game since Minotaur League..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info