no

Hey Guys!

I have a question about Body Armour Crafting.

I have an Elder Base ILVL 83 Astral Plate 6 linked

It´s Rare with only the Maim and - Mana mod,
is it worth to Multi Craft this and what should i craft on it?

Thx for your Help!
"
Chulio1986 wrote:
Hey Guys!

Thx for your Help!

Yeah, you can multicraft it and then do the following:

Craft highest +life you can
Craft %increased max life/max mana
Craft +life/%increased armour.
Hi Uly

Wich support gems goes with Cyclone? in the OP says you need to update with Infused Channelling. Also how much are specting to gain with the changes?

Thanks in advance.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Chulio1986 wrote:
Hey Guys!

Thx for your Help!

Yeah, you can multicraft it and then do the following:

Craft highest +life you can
Craft %increased max life/max mana
Craft +life/%increased armour.

BIG THX!!! I love this build!
hi again guys! I still have q about Chain hook gem. It is viable for that build or not? Its have nice aoe and quick rage gen, but what about damage?
Last edited by Ambier on Jul 10, 2019, 8:57:22 AM
Hi all,

I'm newish and struggling a bit with damage with this. Anything over T12/13 is quite slow. I just bought 2x paradoxica vaal reapers but didn't feel much of an improvement over the Ichimonjis.

Could someone please suggest where I should be looking to upgrade?

"
JoeMoerZA wrote:
Hi all,

I'm newish and struggling a bit with damage with this. Anything over T12/13 is quite slow. I just bought 2x paradoxica vaal reapers but didn't feel much of an improvement over the Ichimonjis.

Check my last post on page 65,i showcased the items i have there. Look there and get some ideas after what to go next.
Really enjoying this build, this is the first season I've played POE, so very newbie friendly.

A question on the Jewelled Foil usage. In the path of building, the character doesn't have enough dexterity to use them. Should the extra dexterity just be got from amulets or other pieces of gear? I'm a fair way below the required dexterity, and thinking about where I need to build it up.

Also, any budget upgrade advice on my character is more than welcome. Name is Bargolf.
"
Joeleee wrote:
Really enjoying this build, this is the first season I've played POE, so very newbie friendly.

A question on the Jewelled Foil usage. In the path of building, the character doesn't have enough dexterity to use them. Should the extra dexterity just be got from amulets or other pieces of gear? I'm a fair way below the required dexterity, and thinking about where I need to build it up.

Also, any budget upgrade advice on my character is more than welcome. Name is Bargolf.

Yeah, I personally got these from other pieces of gear (as you can see while viewing my character in Legion).

I've been lucky enough to get dexterity on my gloves and talisman.
"
JoeMoerZA wrote:
Hi all,

Try to get more Added Physical Damage on your jewellery and abyssal jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info