no

"
MasterBK wrote:
Just a quick q - how do I manage mana? I can't use all auras and buffs as it stands now. I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this thread but can't find it.

Are you using both Herald of Ash and Herald of Purity at the same time?
Hello

I am playing the bladestorm version of your build a I was wondering why we are using multristrike insted of added physical damage, wich gives as more damage ... at least it is what poe build is showing...

Thank you for answering me :)
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
MasterBK wrote:
Just a quick q - how do I manage mana? I can't use all auras and buffs as it stands now. I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this thread but can't find it.

Are you using both Herald of Ash and Herald of Purity at the same time?

Why...I would never...be that stupid...?! Oops...

So, how's the build going everyone?

Going great, killed shaper, uber elder, 154/159 atlas and did 5 way battle with no HH. So it has been a great build thank you very much for it. Played both bladestorm and cyclone variant.
I've posted previously but will give it another shot. Have swapped to 2x Ahn's Might which feels pretty good for damage but a bit groggier without the frenzy charges and lower attack speed. How hard is it to actually get/make a Dictator's Foil as I see the base alone is worth ~4 ex and that's probably my total currency combined atm.

Think I just need to put more time into grinding out the 11-16 on the atlas safely and get around to my uber lab as I think the attack speed + leech would help a lot, although I like the look of the other node for flat phys/crit at the top.

Any suggestions of other gear upgrades? My jewellery could probably be improved and I've only just swapped from a tab to a cheap corrupted 6L.

I'm wanting to keep playing as bladestorm or lacerate and then finally swap when I'm burnt out of that to cyclone for the easy spin memes. I have a Carcass Jack I want to 6L and play with as it would be fun as hell but think the coloring would be a real pain unless I got lucky with like 3 red craft and a few vorici whites.

Hey guys wut u can say about Chain Hook gem skil for that build?
"
HeisenFerg wrote:
I've posted previously but will give it another shot. Have swapped to 2x Ahn's Might which feels pretty good for damage but a bit groggier without the frenzy charges and lower attack speed. How hard is it to actually get/make a Dictator's Foil as I see the base alone is worth ~4 ex and that's probably my total currency combined atm.

Think I just need to put more time into grinding out the 11-16 on the atlas safely and get around to my uber lab as I think the attack speed + leech would help a lot, although I like the look of the other node for flat phys/crit at the top.

Any suggestions of other gear upgrades? My jewellery could probably be improved and I've only just swapped from a tab to a cheap corrupted 6L.

I'm wanting to keep playing as bladestorm or lacerate and then finally swap when I'm burnt out of that to cyclone for the easy spin memes. I have a Carcass Jack I want to 6L and play with as it would be fun as hell but think the coloring would be a real pain unless I got lucky with like 3 red craft and a few vorici whites.

Your boots don't really have movement speed, I'd change that ASAP.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
HeisenFerg wrote:

Your boots don't really have movement speed, I'd change that ASAP.

Yeah I've figured if I'm just leap slamming it wasn't completely essential but definitely have the currency to buy an upgrade. What are the next things to look for though as it seems like the weapons will be an expensive upgrade? Probably a shaped ring and then some decent jewels or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info