no

"
ARES_GOD wrote:
"
prophets wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

Ok thank you, i'm gonna have to look out for the jewel then. is yours kaom, kiloava or rakiata as in the name written ?

rakiata

thank you.

Rakiata/Kaom/ThirdPersonIDontRememberTheName determines what keystone you will get - but this build uses none of these, so it doesn't matter.

Only number which actually matters is the seed, which you can change using a Divine Orb until you get chance to intimidate on one of your allocated nodes.
How does Bronn's Lithe work with this build? (i am also using Starkonja in the helmet slot)... can't find belly for the life of me, but then again we are acro and we don't need the armor... I fear with Bronn's I might become a glass cannon :D
"
UlyUly wrote:

Rakiata/Kaom/ThirdPersonIDontRememberTheName determines what keystone you will get - but this build uses none of these, so it doesn't matter.

Only number which actually matters is the seed, which you can change using a Divine Orb until you get chance to intimidate on one of your allocated nodes.

aha so divine until you get it, thanks

Hi, been having a lot of fun with the build, but am stuck at level 90 because I keep getting destroyed, any recommendations for upgrades? Damage seems to be fine when mapping, but I often run into packs in higher maps that just constantly insta rip me. Character profile is public. Thanks
Last edited by zTurnel on Jun 19, 2019, 1:31:44 PM
"
zTurnel wrote:

Hi, been having a lot of fun with the build, but am stuck at level 90 because I keep getting destroyed, any recommendations for upgrades? Damage seems to be fine when mapping, but I often run into packs in higher maps that just constantly insta rip me. Character profile is public. Thanks

Definitely buy a better amulet (maybe one with +life?) and get a proper body armour.
Is there a way to get the mana cost down for Bladestorm? I feel like I have to constantly be chugging mana flasks especially with all the mana reserved from auras.
Just managed the whole story line and having a blast (45 yr old father of 2). Just want to say thanks again, guide has been really nice.

If anyone is bored and wants to take a look at my char and comment on what to do next I'd appreciate it, but if not I'm sure I will figure it out myself.
anyone just see the new 3.7.2 patch notes.....

"Bladestorm can now be supported by Multistrike Support."

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2547040
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

WE GOT EM

Bladestorm can now be supported by Multistrike Support.
I noticed that in the guide you picked up the passives that increase damage against blinded enemies but on your actual character you skipped those. What is the reasoning for that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info