no

Those leveling trees are specifically for Bladestorm Berserker aren’t they? I noticed earlier in the guide that Cyclone had a different tree from the others, and I assumed that Champion’s tree would be different as well. I’m very sorry if these are stupid questions, but I’ve been looking for a fun melee build with a detailed leveling guide and yours is by far the best I’ve seen.
"
Rogziel wrote:

Your weapon seems almost done, now u can use the Craicic Vassal Beast to corrupt it to have 47% quality, like i did. It changes the base 20% to 30% plus the 17% from your craft. Craicic Vassal is about 10c if u dont have it.

No chance of a weapon breaking down? Thanks for the answer!
"
Vladmade wrote:
"
Rogziel wrote:

Your weapon seems almost done, now u can use the Craicic Vassal Beast to corrupt it to have 47% quality, like i did. It changes the base 20% to 30% plus the 17% from your craft. Craicic Vassal is about 10c if u dont have it.

i dont think so, i googled it an it seems no one had it
"
Vladmade wrote:
"
Rogziel wrote:

Yeah, there is no chance of breaking ypur weapon that way - but it will 100% become corrupted, meaning you won't be able to change it further.

Of course that's not a problem if you already crafted every needed mod onto the weapon and have your prefered sockets on it. It should be treated as quite literally the 'last touch' to finish up a weapon.
Thanks friends.

Cyclone

Basically shaper melts in seconds. I also got gem from the army which gives me 10% intimidate on one of the nodes.

I didn't link loreweave spent 7ex with no luck. Otherwise would change helm for more hp and would try uber elder. was rocking tabula rasa entire time.

Rage, i didn't like this gem. For ST swapped pulverize for impale and had channeling infusion as my 6th link.

Overall fun build, lacks survive ability until uber lab. Always wanted to play clone and thx to you it happened. Done with 24 challenges, so fuck this league and loreweave ROFL.

GL guys. cya next league.

Last edited by prophets on Jun 18, 2019, 3:58:45 PM
"
prophets wrote:

Cyclone

Basically shaper melts in seconds. I also got gem from the army which gives me 10% intimidate on one of the nodes.

I didn't link loreweave spent 7ex with no luck. Otherwise would change helm for more hp and would try uber elder. was rocking tabula rasa entire time.

Rage, i didn't like this gem. For ST swapped pulverize for impale and had channeling infusion as my 6th link.

Overall fun build, lacks survive ability until uber lab. Always wanted to play clone and thx to you it happened. Done with 24 challenges, so fuck this league and loreweave ROFL.

GL guys. cya next league.

Great to see someone enjoying my build,

See you next league!
Loving the build so far. I just did uber lab for the first time ever (and on my first try!) and got additional projectiles for tornado shot so have a few ex to spend. I think it probably makes sense to upgrade my chest from the tabula now. One quick question - is it still necessary to look for maim on the chest when blood stance on flesh and stone does this as well? Or should I focus on other mods for the chest? Also tempted to get a loreweave, but not sure if the increased resists are worth a lower life roll than a rare chest could have.

Thanks!
Hey there. Loving the build so far! Currently level 47 on a SSF character.

I found a Tabula Rosa and was wondering what gems I should use for bladestorm. In the top part of your build it has Melee Physical Support listed but in your gem setup below it says to use Pulverize. Also in the leveling section for act 6 it says use Intensify?
"
AxelTargaryen wrote:
Loving the build so far. I just did uber lab for the first time ever (and on my first try!) and got additional projectiles for tornado shot so have a few ex to spend. I think it probably makes sense to upgrade my chest from the tabula now. One quick question - is it still necessary to look for maim on the chest when blood stance on flesh and stone does this as well? Or should I focus on other mods for the chest? Also tempted to get a loreweave, but not sure if the increased resists are worth a lower life roll than a rare chest could have.

Thanks!

Definitely. We want the Maim Support for the '15% More Physical Damage' line.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info