no

Having a lot of fun with this build. Well organized and great for beginners (like me). Thanks Uly!
Hi, did you try on Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand ?
I mean , they are stack buffs . How I can understand.
What do you know about that?
And if we do that, maim or Purity? Or maim + purity? ;D
Update: How I can see in New POB you try it) And it's works.
But I rly dissapointed about Maim + Flash and Stone / Blood and Sand + Purity, how it's works? :d

And only me Get Paradoxica on this build? I mean, that is better than two Rare Rapiers or not?
Last edited by ihavesoul1 on Jun 15, 2019, 4:46:21 PM
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
But I rly dissapointed about Maim + Flash and Stone / Blood and Sand + Purity, how it's works? :d

And only me Get Paradoxica on this build? I mean, that is better than two Rare Rapiers or not?

Paradoxia will definitely be good with Cyclone and other skills that have innate 'added physical damage'.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:

Paradoxia will definitely be good with Cyclone and other skills that have innate 'added physical damage'.

And yeah, you basically link Maim with Flesh and Stone to make the maiming effect of blood stance (flesh) inflict a stronger maim on the enemies.
How ppl get 48% quality on Foil?
Last edited by Vladmade on Jun 15, 2019, 9:17:08 PM
"
Vladmade wrote:

delve perfect fossils up to 30% and craft something with increased quality. Or craft and then einhar corrupt to 30% quality, but im not sure
Life is too short to not be a big titty anime girl
"
Karas2112 wrote:
"
Vladmade wrote:

delve perfect fossils up to 30% and craft something with increased quality. Or craft and then einhar corrupt to 30% quality, but im not sure

So i just can use perfect fossil on rare item and will get 30%, or it must be done before the subject becomes rare?(
Nvm, stupid question. I just crafted Jewelled Foil with Dictator prefix but forgot about quality...
Last edited by Vladmade on Jun 15, 2019, 10:28:04 PM
Thank you for such a well detailed guide UlyUly. You certainly put a lot of work into it and it's very helpful.

I'm currently leveling the Zerker Cyclone version and wanted to know how important it is to take Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics?

That's 6 points saved that i would really like to try elsewhere but if they are important i will take your advice and take them.

Thanks.
Last edited by Osarna on Jun 16, 2019, 12:20:26 AM
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:

Does it mean what Paradoxia doesn't good with bladestorm? Hm...
"
Osarna wrote:
Thank you for such a well detailed guide UlyUly. You certainly put a lot of work into it and it's very helpful.

I'm currently leveling the Zerker Cyclone version and wanted to know how important it is to take Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics?

That's 6 points saved that i would really like to try elsewhere but if they are important i will take your advice and take them.

Thanks.

You can just take first Acrobatics and then get Phase Acrobatics later.

But yeah, they are REALLY important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info