Test Guild, Please Ignore <REDDIT> Official Reddit PoE guild recruiting! | HEIST |

Hello I'd like to join.
Mostly trade and craft in temp league
Hey guys. Really new to this game but I love it so far. Been playing for a couple weeks and I'm about level 50. If you don't mind teaching me a few things I'd love to have some people to team up with. My gamer tag is shaytononu.
Hello,

I'm an older casual player who has played on and off since Sacrifice of the Vaal.

I suffer from nerve and spine issues that restrict me from playing all hours, so I often play for an average 1 to 2 hours a day. I work 9-5 standard US Eastern tz, and play either before or after that block of time.

I'm looking for a laid back place where I can get help sometimes, dump items that I won't ever use (like breachstone fragments, or other end-game stuff). I've never really progressed beyond about T14 in maps, did kill shaper/elder a couple of times when that was around, and eternal lab is easy depending on the build. So I'm not some badass uber speed runner, just someone who likes to enjoy the game. If the guild needs stash tabs or whatever, I am not against donating some money towards that.

I'd like to be in a guild with other like-minded older individuals who understand that the game is not the only thing in life.

If all that sounds super exciting to you (ha) then send me a message and I can interview for your guild!
Last edited by AbuHussain3x on Jan 7, 2023, 9:16:01 PM
Hi There,

i am a returning old player located in Australia. would like to join an active guild and get back to the exile grind.

mainly looking for a chilled guild where we can really help each other and talk smack while getting carpal tunnel farming red maps.

IGN: smashingnangs

would love to hear from you guys.

Opening the fucking gates again, we have slots to fill.

Hexproof changes OMEGALUL
Holy fuck here we are again
STILL HAVE LOTS OF SPOTS
Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbeC2w-uIEU
i would like to join i been playing a little bit so i know not a lot but prob enough to get by as knowledgeable of the game if not i do not mind doing the research on something and as a point of contact you can find me on discord @ vengefulreaper#5640

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info