Test Guild, Please Ignore <REDDIT> Official Reddit PoE guild recruiting! | HEIST |

Morning bump!
I am actually interested in joining. Usually following everything PoE related and basically want to actively return to PoE after having done a week of last league and skipping the one before that basically. Delirium looks like something I can enjoy :D

IGN: MathTeach
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
Last edited by TotemLols on Mar 10, 2020, 3:28:15 PM
Managed to clear up quite a substantial amount of space due to people being inactive all of last league.

Those of you that reached out on here, I am currently in the process of getting back to you and will do so promptly.
Hi,

I'd be interested in joining the guild. I began playing at the end of Blight and have been playing consistently through Metamorph league. Very much a beginner still but I'm working hard at improving.

My IGN is: DonkeyBridgeInDelirium

My Discord is: DonkeyBridge#6254

I'm based in the UK and play on London EU.
Last edited by DonkeyBridge on Mar 14, 2020, 9:32:30 AM
hey! would love to join a guild in preparation for the new league. looking to hangout and play together. metamorph was the farthest i've ever gotten in content, looking to get further.

IGN: AMF
Hey there!
I'd like to join the guild. I love the rereference to the Eve Online guild. Perhaps the guild goes just as crazy as those guys? :)

About myself ( well- only poe related stuff)
I am extremely experienced, have been playing for .. literally countless leagues. My focus is usually just amassing as much wealth as possible. Not realy an achievement/challenge- guy. I enjoy trading and making that cheddar.

I Live in Germany. ( happy that the season comes today my dudes/girls, because germany is fucking done xD infections everywhere. The reddit meme with Poe as anti-plague-thingy is surprisingly true.)

My Account name is: Zurku351
My Discord name is: Zurku#0101

I wont be online in Poe until the league hits because I only play leagues, therefore if you want to reach out- discord will be more reliable.

Happy to hear back from you, have a good league start!
Last edited by Zurku351 on Mar 13, 2020, 4:26:53 AM
Good day.

I have added you on discord and sent a message, BrightLight#58**
Last edited by MemberLight on Mar 13, 2020, 9:15:13 AM
Bumpski
Do you guys still recuiting? If so I would like to join. IGN: LacatetteD
Last edited by theberking on Apr 20, 2020, 2:51:02 AM
Hello,

If you guys have space I'd like to join the guild. I've been playing poe for a few years now and want to join a guild to chat with people.

my ign is: @LockdownSA

👍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info