Great Job on the PS4 Version!

No as soon as you start doing mod heavy T5s it never gets worse. I was running T8-12s and there was absolutely no difference. And that's an opinion that it isn't playable/enjoyable, I enjoy it a ton.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Filix80 wrote:
snip

Save you the sanity. That poster just needs a lot of attention. They came in the first couple weeks misquoting skills and saying he's epic end game using "ice bash" or something made up, that he has no problems and everyone else experiencing problems just sucks at the game. Now he's saying... whatever he's saying. And hits up near every thread. (Might have less free time if endgame was playable.)

Bottom line, Chris knows the game is trash right now and the known issues thread includes elite controllers and a random audio bug. Priority issues: None. Meanwhile, there's 2.3 GB patches for more MTX's. One of which has been a known issue since February on PC and they haven't fixed it while continuing to sell it (Celestial/Herald of Purity). Read between the lines for your real answer, BloodPuddles420 (lmfao) just confuses being contrarian with... who knows or cares.
Literally everything he wrote is a blatant lie. I called Ice Shot Frost Shot one time, and Tectonic Slam Seismic Slam. Because I've playing Diablo. I've never said the game doesn't have problems, I've said to chill the fuck out and have some patience. The game's been out for two months, Chris said now that they're done getting it on PS4 they were gonna put some more focus on fixing up console. And I hit up every thread where I'm blatantly attacked for stating my thoughts on shit, or have something I want to add.

Edit: I have shit on people claiming the frame drops kill them though. Because they are bad and trying to make stupid excuses. Edit edit: Except for Xbox, apparently it runs like shit on the regular One. I think that guy was just lagging though and trying to be a dick.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Jun 7, 2019, 11:00:13 PM
Shame post history is a thing. Q.E.D. Save your sanity, make up your own mind.
Last edited by mochimix on Jun 8, 2019, 11:34:52 PM
All my post history would show is that you were lying.
"
MallwayTweep wrote:
I think GGG needs some credit as porting over to console is not an easy task.

-trading
..its not perfect but its better than alt tabbing out of the program.
If this was focused on a little more it could be applied to PC.
-item and currency drop rates through my experience have felt rewarding.
-the game play has been rather smooth. Ive taken several characters in HC to 80+ and experienced minor problems with the client itself unless putting my character into poor circumstances.

-bluescreening.
..while this is an issue and it has to be invoked. Anecdotally speaking every time ive blue screened its been on very high monster density in mapping usually opening chests. Ive had 2 perandus chest spawn next to eachother first skill i cast instant blue screen. THIS IS PROOF OF CONSOLE BEING NOTHING MORE THAN INFERIOR TO PC. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GGG.
Never once has my pc crashed while running this game.

Keep up the good work on this ancient inferior technology. PS5 will hopefully be more equipped to run this type of game.

This trade system without a filter is cancer, checking 500 pages of helms just to find 1 with flicker damage per frenzy, u cant say this trade is good

Edit: better than tabbing? U can just play and leave the autosearch while u map lol
Last edited by Eminencias1986 on Jun 9, 2019, 2:56:57 PM
The restricted trading system is actually something I like most about the console version. It's just the right medium for me between SSF and normal league. It's good enough to get your essential uniques or a specific map but not to just go shop all of your perfect Best in Slot gear like you're in a mall.
Also prices are for now a lot more interesting than on PC where everything is either 1 Alch/Chaos or super expensive. So it's worth putting mediocre stuff up and I end up trading more than on PC.
My biggest gripe with the trade market is the small QoL issue that I want to return to the previously selected item/category instead of the root menu when I exit a search.
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info