3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

I'm impressed at this moment.

Leveling was ok - killing kitava easy when you not so skilled without a death is nice thing. The problem can be getting socket and good dps , to me tabula do the work for going the main skill from the half part of campaning.

Lab was easy too i do 3/4 as i still need few trials.

Mapping is good - but i bearly start it so am T1 i walk still with tabula but resist are capped and i get the staff so it boost my dps much more and i only do 5link it
Its like 55k when stacked before with 2 septers was like 30k

Delirium is better with the staff and flame dash can handle the dodge one shots and being overhelmed it depends on the map but on chill i can stack it to 3-5 times for a reward and with longer time after the update it should be perfect.

Overall is good, i have more fun then with last league.
Quick review of my experience in Delirium so far. Note that I'm totally not familiar with build making, so my changes might not be perfectly optimal, just what I personally preferred with the build.

Second time starting the league with this. It worked amazing in Metamorph so I decided to go with it again. Overall, I feel like this already performs better than it did in 3.9. This is much more AoE-focused than Metamorph was, this build felt a little slow on the super beefed up metas.

Edging into red maps right now, with just about nothing spent on the build.
I've got the staff (which is probably the one important piece early as it pretty much doubles your damage and gives you half the block you need to cap it) and a Tabula, with the rest being random poop rares to cap my resists. Priority is to 6L the staff and get a Kaom's, but I'm sitting on 5.5k HP which has been plenty enough so far.
Definitely prioritize getting your flasks up; Rumi's is insane for survivability.

As far as gear change goes, I'll do the same thing I did in Metamorph; Warlord-influenced Vermillion ring, to roll Flammability on Hit. The build is definitely tanky enough, I felt like the damage was what needed help.

Just needs Life + Flammability, and the regal to hit any Prefix, keeping slots open for Aspect of the Spider and a +1 Frenzy craft.

I skipped the Dream Fragment ring for a ''Remove Chill and Freeze when you use a flask'' Redeemer belt; I'll do the same for that. With enough resistances, I'd like to get a Circle of Anguish in the second slot.

For tree changes:
I skip the 4 points into Steelwood Stance completely. I will have my block chance capped without it with one of the new notables. I'm also not going to go all the way right for Trickery/Coordination, as I feel like these are the weakest points spent from the old build which I can put into a Cluster Jewel instead.

Instead, I'm going to the top of the tree since I think this is where our best Cluster Jewel slot is (With the 6% Elemental Damage small nodes).
I take Enigmatic Reach, I believe that the cast speed + Area of Effect is totally worth it, and I feel like I have enough AoE to just never have to use a Increased Area of Effect gem, and can always stay on Concentrated Effect for maximum damage.

For the Cluster Jewels, I'm going with a Corrosive Elements + Smoking Remains Large jewel.

Corrosive Elements
15% increased Elemental Damage
Cold Skills have a 25% chance to apply Cold Exposure on Hit
Fire Skills have a 25% chance to apply Fire Exposure on Hit
Lightning Skills have a 25% chance to apply Lightning Exposure on Hit

Smoking Remains
35% increased Fire Damage
10% chance to create a Smoke Cloud on Kill

Keep in mind that elemental exposure does NOT stack; we already get Exposure from Wave of Conviction in our CWDT setup, but this is a more consistent damage increase when you're not getting hit (Also why I'm not going for the Master of Fire notable, since they do not stack.)
Smoking Remains is a nice damage increase while giving you the smoke cloud of Stibnite flasks, which is another layer of survivability.

In there, I'm socketing a small jewel with Stoic Focus:
Stoic Focus
+4% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Channelling
+4% Chance to Block Spell Damage while Channelling
Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage

More damage, and completely caps my block damage while giving more spell damage, which feels better than Steelwood Stance.

Either way, just my thoughts for now. The build is really solid and really lets you play around with it a bit, so enjoy experimenting! Will post again later in the league.
Last edited by Azuriae on Mar 17, 2020, 6:01:48 PM
"
Azuriae wrote:

As far as gear change goes, I'll do the same thing I did in Metamorph; Warlord-influenced Vermillion ring, to roll Flammability on Hit. The build is definitely tanky enough, I felt like the damage was what needed help.

Hi again :)
You summed it up really good in your BIG post :D I love your input!

Atm i don't have time to work on the build more, but ill incorporate your ideas by the end of the week.
You know very much by now how the build works and it's ups and downs. If you would like to collaborate or even take over the build thread i'm willing to give you a go since I'm creating new ones and it became a real struggle to maintain 6 builds every league. :)
"
Azuriae wrote:
Quick review of my experience in Delirium so far. Note that I'm totally not familiar with build making, so my changes might not be perfectly optimal, just what I personally preferred with the build.

Second time starting the league with this. It worked amazing in Metamorph so I decided to go with it again. Overall, I feel like this already performs better than it did in 3.9. This is much more AoE-focused than Metamorph was, this build felt a little slow on the super beefed up metas.

Edging into red maps right now, with just about nothing spent on the build.
I've got the staff (which is probably the one important piece early as it pretty much doubles your damage and gives you half the block you need to cap it) and a Tabula, with the rest being random poop rares to cap my resists. Priority is to 6L the staff and get a Kaom's, but I'm sitting on 5.5k HP which has been plenty enough so far.
Definitely prioritize getting your flasks up; Rumi's is insane for survivability.

Unavailable

Just needs Life + Flammability, and the regal to hit any Prefix, keeping slots open for Aspect of the Spider and a +1 Frenzy craft.

I skipped the Dream Fragment ring for a ''Remove Chill and Freeze when you use a flask'' Redeemer belt; I'll do the same for that. With enough resistances, I'd like to get a Circle of Anguish in the second slot.

For tree changes:
I skip the 4 points into Steelwood Stance completely. I will have my block chance capped without it with one of the new notables. I'm also not going to go all the way right for Trickery/Coordination, as I feel like these are the weakest points spent from the old build which I can put into a Cluster Jewel instead.

Instead, I'm going to the top of the tree since I think this is where our best Cluster Jewel slot is (With the 6% Elemental Damage small nodes).
I take Enigmatic Reach, I believe that the cast speed + Area of Effect is totally worth it, and I feel like I have enough AoE to just never have to use a Increased Area of Effect gem, and can always stay on Concentrated Effect for maximum damage.

For the Cluster Jewels, I'm going with a Corrosive Elements + Smoking Remains Large jewel.

Corrosive Elements
15% increased Elemental Damage
Cold Skills have a 25% chance to apply Cold Exposure on Hit
Fire Skills have a 25% chance to apply Fire Exposure on Hit
Lightning Skills have a 25% chance to apply Lightning Exposure on Hit

Smoking Remains
35% increased Fire Damage
10% chance to create a Smoke Cloud on Kill

Keep in mind that elemental exposure does NOT stack; we already get Exposure from Wave of Conviction in our CWDT setup, but this is a more consistent damage increase when you're not getting hit (Also why I'm not going for the Master of Fire notable, since they do not stack.)
Smoking Remains is a nice damage increase while giving you the smoke cloud of Stibnite flasks, which is another layer of survivability.

In there, I'm socketing a small jewel with Stoic Focus:
Stoic Focus
+4% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Channelling
+4% Chance to Block Spell Damage while Channelling
Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage

More damage, and completely caps my block damage while giving more spell damage, which feels better than Steelwood Stance.

Either way, just my thoughts for now. The build is really solid and really lets you play around with it a bit, so enjoy experimenting! Will post again later in the league.

Great stuff mate, PS4 launch is today (finally) and was planning on starting with this build, your input is very much appreciated as I was waiting on some more 3.10 feedback. Keep it up.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm waiting for and update.

I thinking about taking stuff like

Divine Fury
Divine Jugment
And about Avatar of Fire by wearing xoph blood amulet
Elemental equilibrium and Ash Frost and Storm looks interesting ways to increase dps too but am not that skilled to make test and see the difference.
I was thinking about sacrificing little hp or jewel nodes instead
"
Dawbra wrote:
I'm waiting for and update.

I thinking about taking stuff like

Divine Fury
Divine Jugment
And about Avatar of Fire by wearing xoph blood amulet
Elemental equilibrium and Ash Frost and Storm looks interesting ways to increase dps too but am not that skilled to make test and see the difference.
I was thinking about sacrificing little hp or jewel nodes instead

Cant use Ele equilibrium with Martyr because of added fire damage...
Doing a similar build atm in dhc(excet that i went for semi-block build, and i am using a sooltether for overleech and big es buffer)
Alright damage on 5-link, average tier clearspeed and good enought surviviability in fog.
Been fooling around with some medium/high cluster jewels,chanell ones seems pretty good, some fire/elemental ones are also pretty solid(sadist is a 60% increase with skitterbots).
Still feeling that going for that high jewel slot is a vaste, but i am looking for a decent skill combination to make it worth.
Hi! Thank for this build! Is it possible to go into 1000+ Delve with this build?
"
elvorfindra wrote:
Hi! Thank for this build! Is it possible to go into 1000+ Delve with this build?

I never delved that deep so cant tell you for sure.
One thing though it would need some tweaking for sure like incorporating Fortify anointment and some other things.

I got some nice items :D
Now am interesting what to link with the helmet i think to swap for wave of conviction or get back the brands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info