3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
bilbo956 wrote:
I'm sure the build might change in 3.10 but the 3.9 as it stand I don't understand the value of going so far right to Coordination, Blood Siphon and Trickery. Would it be reasonable to go up/north to Heart of flame?

You would lose nice chunk of life
"
st0rmie wrote:
Seeing anything about the 3.10 patch notes look like it will significantly affect the build? Nothing particularly jumped out at me.

nothing changed
Hi TorsteinTheFallen!

I was planning on going HC this league.
Im not the most experienced player but i think your Dragon's Breath builds looks fun.
Which do you think would be most suited for HC your witch or Marauder build?
"
JankuF wrote:
Hi TorsteinTheFallen!

I was planning on going HC this league.
Im not the most experienced player but i think your Dragon's Breath builds looks fun.
Which do you think would be most suited for HC your witch or Marauder build?

Hi :)
Definitively Marauder.
Gl on your HC journey :)
Hey thanks for the build.
But there is one thing that bother me.
It won't be to slow to walk delirium with this build a bit ?
"
Dawbra wrote:
Hey thanks for the build.
But there is one thing that bother me.
It won't be to slow to walk delirium with this build a bit ?

It's not top tier clear build but it will be fine.
For anyone playing this in 3.10, how is it feeling?
On my command, unleash hell.
"

Compared to other league starts I've done, it's feeling pretty average. Functional but not outstanding. That said, I'm still missing a significant amount of life/block/damage and wearing hobo-tier gear...once I get some gear upgrades it should perform admirably.

The delirium isn't nearly so quick as some feared it might be, and with enough cast speed you're not stuck in one spot for more than a moment or two.

All in all, it should end up being a solid starter.
"

feels pretty good to me so far not the fastest clear for sure but you wont be dying a ton either
Hey, back on one of your guides to ask you a question.

In 2 days the league will start for me. Atm I am testing out your other builds, and having a fantastic time with some of them. For next league I want to try a caster as well, and the gameplay from your chieftain build looks nice. It reminds me of Flames of Ignaffar from Grim dawn. And I am thinking of having this build as my second char.

Here are two noob questions:

1. You have a different setup/set of skills for levelling. How bad would it be to just sick to the final setup for levelling, without having to switch? Would it hinder my levelling by a lot?
2. I see you chose to go Kaom’s heart. I assume it’s for the massive ho and extra fire dmg. What would be some other unique/rare chest to use if I don’t get it/don’t want it, without gimping the build too much?

Cheers,
Smmogz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info