[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Seregajd999 wrote:
Я пробую так бегать и вроде норм. Правда Жизни мало 3500. Может подскажите что поменять?

https://youtu.be/FISPKO0nU3w

Why are you using abyssus? Get a Starkonja's or a rare with -9% cold res to nearby

Lioneye's is ok but Opus is a far better bow 99/100.

Oh and get rid of omen on the wind's it breaks chain
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
hi, do u use discord?
how much HP all of you got?
i have 4820 and wonder if its enough for uber elder.
have never tried it before but i wanna just ice shot for the first time.
ice shot has around 1,4 mio dps and barrage around 6 mio dps (with everything turned on in the configuration of pob).

my biggest problem was capping resistances.
guys is pandemonius best in slot?
did anyone try shaped amulets? i think it would be a better balance with more life and resistances on the amulet even if we lose some damage.
damage wise everything just dies. almost everything is a one shot.

greetings
"
markuskanada wrote:
how much HP all of you got?
i have 4820 and wonder if its enough for uber elder.
have never tried it before but i wanna just ice shot for the first time.
ice shot has around 1,4 mio dps and barrage around 6 mio dps (with everything turned on in the configuration of pob).

my biggest problem was capping resistances.
guys is pandemonius best in slot?
did anyone try shaped amulets? i think it would be a better balance with more life and resistances on the amulet even if we lose some damage.
damage wise everything just dies. almost everything is a one shot.

greetings

So you can do uber elder easily on about 4K HP, just knowing the mechanics is enough.

Pandemonius imho isn't as good as Yoke of Suffering or Gloomfang.

Yoke gives elemental shock (so the noticeable difference comes on a big chunky hit and gives res)

Gloomfang on the other hand does give a flat 10% more modifier due to it's interaction with Ricochet ascendancy node.

If you look on the first page I have my uber elder videos up there (I've done it deathless since them vids too)
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
The build is really nice, but before I played elemental hit, and I was pretty fast. With this build my movement speed is pretty low. How can I increase my movement speed with this build? Any advice would help? Do I need to buy better gear or do I need to respec my tree?
Hey Synix, great build, but I feel a bit too glass canon-y

Could you help me with what I should improve next? https://pastebin.com/CNCnZxLa

Thanks
"
Gambler92 wrote:
The build is really nice, but before I played elemental hit, and I was pretty fast. With this build my movement speed is pretty low. How can I increase my movement speed with this build? Any advice would help? Do I need to buy better gear or do I need to respec my tree?

Your boots are only 20% movement speed so get 30% ones and try and get the 10% move speed enchant from lab

You can get 10% MS implicit Gloomfang.

Get Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline

Take Quickstep on the tree and drop some damage if you need to
"
missingcipher wrote:
Hey Synix, great build, but I feel a bit too glass canon-y

Could you help me with what I should improve next? https://pastebin.com/CNCnZxLa

Thanks

Get boots with 80+ Life on them
Blessed orb the belt to +40 Maximum Life
Get an Elder Ring and with +20 Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit by Your Attacks. Each volley will instantly restore a fuck tonne of health
Get much better flasks, Atziri's Promise with 15% ele roll, Taste of Hate for damage mitigation,
Get a 100 life Starkonja's
Your Gloves need about 60 more life too

and your amulet has 7 life on it, that need's to be 70 or a Yoke of Suffering (and get Gloomfang when you got the Elder Ring)

Doing that and getting to level 95 to take the extra life nodes will put you at about 4.5K
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Aug 11, 2019, 11:34:19 AM
The build looks incredibly fun.

I imported my SSF ranger to PoB and adjusted the skill-tree to match yours + put in the respectiv gem links. It shows a lot more dps than my tornado-shot setup.

But here's my question: I basicly doubled the shown DPS in PoB. Since there are a lot of projectiles involved in TS, what does it tell me exactly? Is my effectiv damage that much higher too?

Plus, if I really would see such a damage boost, additional questions:

I would run this one as new character in the next league (if no big changes to bow characters are made), again in SSF.

My thoughts so far: Frenzy charges can be generated via Blode Rage. Onslaught can be obtained when linking it with Herald of Ice. Lion Eyes Fall can be farmed in a few hours - when needed even during leveling.

I wouldnt have the green hell, nor can I be sure when I get my hands on a deaths oath. Good jewels can also not be guaranteed till lategame and ofc I have to rely on rng and rare items with goods stats.

That said: What are the most important stats on rare items, after life and resists? In what order do I prioritise between flat elemental damgae, % elemental damage and crit multi?

What gem-links would you suggest for mapping on a 4 and on a 5 link for Ice Shot and would you rather go with barrage or scourge arrow as secondary skill (and then again what links for early mapping?).

Thank you for making the build and answering our questions!
Last edited by Firnblut on Aug 14, 2019, 6:17:09 AM
"
Firnblut wrote:
The build looks incredibly fun.

I imported my SSF ranger to PoB and adjusted the skill-tree to match yours + put in the respectiv gem links. It shows a lot more dps than my tornado-shot setup.

But here's my question: I basicly doubled the shown DPS in PoB. Since there are a lot of projectiles involved in TS, what does it tell me exactly? Is my effectiv damage that much higher too?

Plus, if I really would see such a damage boost, additional questions:

I would run this one as new character in the next league (if no big changes to bow characters are made), again in SSF.

My thoughts so far: Frenzy charges can be generated via Blode Rage. Onslaught can be obtained when linking it with Herald of Ice. Lion Eyes Fall can be farmed in a few hours - when needed even during leveling.

I wouldnt have the green hell, nor can I be sure when I get my hands on a deaths oath. Good jewels can also not be guaranteed till lategame and ofc I have to rely on rng and rare items with goods stats.

That said: What are the most important stats on rare items, after life and resists? In what order do I prioritise between flat elemental damgae, % elemental damage and crit multi?

What gem-links would you suggest for mapping on a 4 and on a 5 link for Ice Shot and would you rather go with barrage or scourge arrow as secondary skill (and then again what links for early mapping?).

Thank you for making the build and answering our questions!

Ok so the problem with Blood Rage is it would cancel out the Damage on Full Life which would be a major multiplier hit. You'd be better off using Ice Bite support on the Herald of Ice.

Onslaught is easy to get on a searching eye jewel, even in SSF. Just get a searching eye jewel and alt spam, should hit it in like 50 alts.

So getting the Death's Harp should be pretty easy, it's a very common unique, and you can farm the prophecy as it's not too rare a prophecy either. (I usually get it within 200 Silver Coins in act 4)

For a bow you want to get high crit as possible (8% + is best, so a Harbinger Bow) then it's a phys conversion build so that would do it.
So if you can craft 300 pDPS bow then jobs a goodun. Getting the Adds cold per dex modifier is another big one from a shaper bow, that and +1 Chain.

Chain is a 10% more multiplier each time remaining for us, and cos scourge arrow pierces we get all of it on the hit for big single target. The gloomfang acts the opposite way making clear insane, especially cos at +4 chain some enemies will get hit twice if they survive and the second hit will be almost double the damage

The perfect hypothetical bow for this build is this:

Scourge Arrow is all about flat ele stacking so Chin Sol weapon swap imho is a lot easier to attain than getting your 6L Hyrri's Ire, Dying Sun, Helm Enchant etc setup.

In this order:
For 5 Link I'd go Ice Shot - Chain - Ele Damage with Attacks - Inc Crit - Added Cold / Ice Bite (Ice Bite if you take Frenzy charges early, it needs 6 to be comparable to Added cold in terms of added damage) don't need Damage on Full Life until you got Elder ring with Life Gained for Each Enemy hit by Your Attacks

Scourge Arrow - Infused Channeling - Mirage Archer - Ele Damage with Attacks - Added Cold - Damage on Full Life / Hypothermia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info