[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

Has anyone got the build up and running in 3.7 yet? Im keen to see a video of how it works post nerfs.
I do have one, although I managed to get best watcher's eye possible for this build, I still need to unlock the multi mods for my weapons and get eternity shroud in order to start doing more damage.
"
I managed to get best watcher's eye possible for this build

and he keeps posting it so my live search goes off
Haha, once I take a break from the game I put it for sale to see if I get any good offers
I'm a little confused. I have Shavronne's Revelation on my right ring slot, and a Omeyocan equipped, but I still regen mana when using a flask?
Anyone have any 3.7 reports on how this is to run? Curious, but it'd be nice to hear from people about their experiences.

How is it with legion mechanics?
"
I'm a little confused. I have Shavronne's Revelation on my right ring slot, and a Omeyocan equipped, but I still regen mana when using a flask?

You need to increase your maximum mana or intelligence. More mana = more degen (I have 1694 mana and I've got about ~4 degen)

"
Anyone have any 3.7 reports on how this is to run? Curious, but it'd be nice to hear from people about their experiences.

How is it with legion mechanics?

I am running this build, have got some random 2c weapons I bought (just for the arcane surge and trigger a skill) so I am lacking damage to get it going in the start, but it's okay for yellow and some red maps. Sometimes legion takes too much of my time because of my lack of damage and my soul eater ends, it would be sooo nice to finally get the multimod weapons/eternity shroud, have yet to unlock them..

Also I recommend getting this jewel for 1200+ Energy Shield

It's called Glorious Vanity and make sure it says "Doryani" in the description, it will always give you the keystone, it changes the smaller nodes completely, so if you want you can try to divine it over and over till you get something good.
Last edited by Karr123 on Jun 11, 2019, 5:10:17 PM
Can you please show the Current Gems that you are in for the build? do not get it all the way through it 2 times different

Thank you
"
Kisamii wrote:
Can you please show the Current Gems that you are in for the build? do not get it all the way through it 2 times different

Thank you

The updated gems are in the Path of Building pastebin in the Musclemancer 2 section
Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info