Guild Looking for a few good people. * F M L *

would like to join ign Firey_Bois
Love the game.
Would love to join u!
My ign is Morlon_Elras
May I join too?
IGN: King_Regent
Invites have been sent!

Thanks for you interest in our guild guys! So far we have put together a lot of really great people. We have beginners and Experts all playing together and helping each other out. it's really great to see. especially when there is so many 'not so friendly' people online. Anonymity gives people an excuse to be jerks. Thanks for joining together to be a friendly guild! We still have more spots available! Plus, if we keep getting the type of people we have been getting, I will buy more spots and keep filling it up!

So, hit me up on here or in game! we'd love for you to join and keep this great guild growing!
Join our Guild!

F M L

Life can suck... Let's Play POE!
are you recruiting any somewhat inactive filthy casuals?
if you are, shoot me an invite. my ign is QuestionablePotato.
We sure are. Anyone is welcome.
Join our Guild!

F M L

I would like to join the guild if you are still recruiting!
ING: SkillNThrill
Hi, I'd like to join the guild, I first started playing PoE when the game was still quite new and then I quit (back when docks farming was meta lol.)

I recently came back to PoE during the Synthesis league release and i'm looking for a guild to be able to interact with!

IGN: CatzOnCrits
Invites all sent!
Thanks to everyone for the interest in our growing guild!
A special thank to our current members! We have a great group of people! Some beginners and quite a few guys who know whats up! They all are great, helpful and fun to play with. We still have open spots and if we keep getting these types of people i'll gladly buy more member slots! Leave a post here, PM me or hit me up in game if im on!

Happy grinding!
Join our Guild!

F M L

Yo m8, I decided I give it a shot and join a guild because being alone is kinda boring after all those years. I only play HC, if that's fine, add me IG 'ITriedPS4ButNoThnx'.

See you 'round!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info