Guild Looking for a few good people. * F M L *

We do have spots left! Invites were sent out. Let me of any of the officers know if you have any questions or need anything at all. we'll send out our Discord info also. Welcome Aboard!
Join our Guild!

F M L

Life can suck... Let's Play POE!
Looks like a good fit for myself. IGN: EzClapTagion
Thanks! Invite was sent! Look foreword to playing together!

Still have room for more good people. Brand new new players to veterans! All we ask, is no Elitist jerks. We're here to have a good time and help when and if we can.

Life sucks... POE doesn't have to!
Join our Guild!

F M L

Hi, I would like to join if there is still space. IGN Syrrinnn
Hi! I was wondering if any spots were left open, and if there are, I'd love to join :) Thanks! IGN: EvrlastingGobstopper (synthesis)
Last edited by Enkí on Apr 13, 2019, 5:36:56 PM
I would really like to join a good guild. New to PoE, only been playing for a few weeks but I do play a lot. I go by Threxi in this world.
I've been playing for years. Right now I'm playing for a few hours after work everyday. I play the new leagues at a fairly casual pace just looking to chill, share, and still learn. IGN: kemsauce_juststopdying
Hey! Thanks for the interest! We do have spots available for you. I'll send you invites as soon as I'm home. Couple hours max! Thanks again and we look forward to playing with you!
Join our Guild!

F M L

Hi would like to join your friendly guild, send me a whisper if avaialbe!
Hi id love to join the guild IGN: Rakjug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info