[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Getting my ass kicked in Heist
Nice guide. I've been having real trouble getting enough mana to run Wrath now that I've taken MoM... I took the whole Prodigal Power wheel and I still can't afford to reserve half my mana if I want anywhere close to a viable MoM buffer. Hopefully I'll pick up Essence Worm at some point but until then, anyone have thoughts on getting more mana into this build?
"
JesisIsLord wrote:
Getting my ass kicked in Heist

Yeah I did what Billick did and it's definitely better. But I don't think I can survive higher red maps. Bosses no problem, just fast mobs melt this.
"
fnurt wrote:
Nice guide. I've been having real trouble getting enough mana to run Wrath now that I've taken MoM... I took the whole Prodigal Power wheel and I still can't afford to reserve half my mana if I want anywhere close to a viable MoM buffer. Hopefully I'll pick up Essence Worm at some point but until then, anyone have thoughts on getting more mana into this build?

Stick to Herald of Ice until you can switch to Essence Worm+Wrath?
Absolutely LOVE this build. I ran it last season for the first time instead of my usual zombie necro and it was brilliant. I'm starting another one again this season as a second character for farming. I love the fact it's affordable and easy to do with early scrappy pieces equipped. I have recommended this to my fellow friends/players.

I hope this remains viable for a long time to come. Keep up the great guide Thi3n :-D
hi… someone have a new tree end game with cluster jewels for this build?

Last edited by setubal on Oct 3, 2020, 10:45:57 PM
Sorry to say but even with acro+MoM I feel really squishy, especially for heist
https://pastebin.com/F0vh8HKm

I ran this build and it is pretty good, so thank you.

After some investment (around 150 ex) everything instantly dies.

Clear speed is not great, unless you use the right setup. Headhunter and or inpulsa helps with that but doesn't get near some other builds.

Single target dps is pretty good with the right setup (around 5 million dps).

Survivability is fine if you have enough evasion and your flasks are up. I did all endgame bosses deathless multiple times, aswell as hundreds of heists lvl 83.

Cluster jewels help. 1 large and 1 medium. Doryani is good QOL, overshock is also very good.

Stacking life is a bit odd, but with acro, phase acro and evasion it works. Around 5k hp is enough for everything and surviving stupid stuff like ice nova and balls of fire. You can just run a jade/stib flask and it is enough.

You can definitely do all content with starkonja and kintsugi which is super cheap. I don't recommend loreweave though. Farrul seems best, unless you want explody. For explosion I definitely recommend inpulsa (seems better than yellow since we use shock).

Concerning auras and MOM, MoM kinda sucks. I ran it with sand, wrath, cat and precision.
You can also use grace with an aul's uprising amu.
You can use precision + grace + cat + wrath + sand, with aul + farrrul fur.

That being said, you can run this build better with consecrated ground ascendancy, es stacking, sirus helmet + shav + es shield. You drop acro and use thread of hope to get phase acro.

Overall, inquisitor doesn't scale very well and seems a weak class. It was nice to play something that was off meta though. Stacking life and evasion is extremely cheap this league.

Also, templar doesn't seem to use pants with most armours which kinda sucks.
Last edited by DonRegulaMC on Nov 20, 2020, 6:31:47 PM
Nice one, I think I will do this one for the 1 week league in december.
"
Afura_33 wrote:
Nice one, I think I will do this one for the 1 week league in december.

Same, I think about using this build in endless delve.
;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info