[3.5] 0.58% Bow Zerker ( Arborix + Voidfletcher )

"
JamesDeGrizz wrote:
Hey! Still lvling your build, but i've already like it!

I have a question. I don't get how you convert phys to cold on barrage. 40% from weatcher's eye, 40% from tree, and what about the rest?

That's enough.
I can wear Hrimsorrow or Rare gloves to convert, but I think Tombfist is better.
Thanks for the build.

How does it hold up against the syndicate?

"
BlackHao wrote:
Thanks for the build.

How does it hold up against the syndicate?

You can do the same thing as killing the boss.

( Use vaal grace + frost bomb + barrage + flasks)

You can kill all monsters within 3sec except for monsters with a Phase.
Thoughts on Arborix/Voidfletcher on Jugg? Awesome setup but not the biggest fan of the degen.
"
Vexr wrote:
Thoughts on Arborix/Voidfletcher on Jugg? Awesome setup but not the biggest fan of the degen.

Bow JUGG doesn't have any merit.

Last edited by bvgftr on Feb 2, 2019, 5:42:56 AM
I feel like you missed a great opportunity with the graphic. You should've made the banner say "BowZerker"! Anyway, I can't wait to try this out, thanks!
I just sold everything I had in betrayal league. I don’t reach the same dps or survivability as you, how come?

Other than that this is a great build and really enjoy it, degen is kinda cool and keeps me focused hehe!
"
igoo wrote:
I feel like you missed a great opportunity with the graphic. You should've made the banner say "BowZerker"! Anyway, I can't wait to try this out, thanks!

lol Thanks
"
sneezz wrote:
I just sold everything I had in betrayal league. I don’t reach the same dps or survivability as you, how come?

Other than that this is a great build and really enjoy it, degen is kinda cool and keeps me focused hehe!

I checked your character.
Item settings are already sufficient.

It's the point of continuous use of Enduring Cry. Practice your left hand to work like a macro.
nice build...1st char to get my gf playing this game...and works...but dude...why do u skill claw dmg?????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info