🍌<BÂNÂNÂ>🍌 [SSF/HC] The Forbidden Sanctum League | EU | Discord | 50+ active Members

Bump! :)
1. When did you start playing Path of Exile?
January 2016, early Talisman League.

2. What's the best moment you had in PoE?
A toss up between buying my first headhunter or getting my first character to 100. A close runner up would be Cadiro selling me Skyforths during Breach League.

3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like?
I play every league, usually all the way until the end. I don't play trade leagues on launch anymore. I like to play ssf or a private league and have a tendency to migrate to trade the last few weeks of a league.

4. Do you have Discord?
Yes and would probably be fairly active on there.

POE IGN: Geriatric_Ice_Crasher
Discord: Akatosh#1452
Last edited by akatosh100 on Jul 14, 2020, 4:04:00 AM
Joined when tempest league was out.

There are plenty of those moments like when I 6L some stuff with couple fusings or when I get crazy unique drops. I can say my best moment is when I did my first uber elder kill :D

I play every league but sadly I never had level 100 character yet. I am always overconfident and die when I reach level over 90.

4. Do you have Discord?
Yes, I am only using discord for any type of gaming for a long time.
POE IGN: Mangofluu
Discord: ChromeMade#8824
Bump! :)
We are recruiting now for Heist League!
Started playing seriously in beyond league

1st 100 on prophecy league, been playing support ever since. Met Toaster and supported him on essence league. Also played with Gal and Curser back in the days lol

I'm NA and work fulltime but I try to play after work and whenever I'm off. Active every league, but HC looking like the dead zone

4. Do you have Discord?
pm#6776 on discord
pm_afksupport Ingame
1. i played since harbinger league
3. every league but 2/3 of the league time. I dont really play during last month of each league
4. yes "希澈爱你哦!#8031" hope u can add, i will change my nickname to english one i join dc
Ingame Name: shaqingkuang
I played since delirium league
every league 3/3 of the league
IcE_NoVaZ#4351

1. When did you start playing Path of Exile? Joined 2013, Played off and on every league. Mostly Play HC or HCSSF.
2. What's the best moment you had in PoE? Grouping to clear high level Blight maps, Shit is hectic and fun. Having to coordinate shit with non idea builds.
3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like? My main game is wow, I play every league. When I work I'll get in 3-4 hours, on my days off I get in around 10 hours of play time.
4. Do you have Discord? Yes, very active in any discord I join while playing the game.
- If you reply on forum: What's your Ingame and Discord Name? Budha is ingame name. Discord name is Budha#6272
- You can contact us ingame as well.
Hi folks, I'm rob and my best rl & poe buddy Pr0p4g4nd4p4nd4 is in your guild, he told me is gud guild, so I apply for guild.

Answer the following questions:

I can almost proudly say I was the first one of my buddies to get into Poe. After the huge dissapointment D3 was back then, which I quited after like 2 weeks and never got back in. I happend to find this game and followed it a bit and eventually won a Beta Key by guessing some guys birthday here on the forum. Epic.

Soon after that I was buying a Beta key for a friend and that habit continued to form a chain for the next guy and so on, the legacy began.
When Panda and me started playing, there were only 2 acts and only 1 act boss and I htought enduring cry + molten shell was a crazy combo to farm monkeys in the southern forest. Good times.

There definitly has been a few, most of them are probably related to the times when we where still actively playing the leagues together with my buddies, actually mapping together n stuf. With the peak being me and Panda doing tag-team back to back uberlab services when they where stll a huge thing in hc.

My personal glory though was in Legacy league, at which time it became clear that they gonna nerf the shit out of everything in 3.0
So I sat down thinking about what's all te op mechanics .. CI, Instant Leech, double dipping, berserker leeching from spells...

After several days of build-planing I came up with a Herald of thunder autobombing ignite prolif ci berserker that literally didn't have to attack but once at the start of the map and just shield charge through, clearing everything on screen instant on sight + also have crazy bossdeeps with ignite stacking firestorm + could also facetank everything.
-> I died to some very very supid mistake that was totally my own fault, but until then It was the best thing ever.

To this day I sometimes still dream about charging through maps, watching everything evaporade as soon as I come even close, hearing Cheer singing in my head " ...If I could turn back time.."

I used to play a lot "back in the days" with skipping maybe like 1 or 2 leagues within 4 years or so. But recently I don't have neither the time nor the friends that have time to play with as much as we did. Also I am not as hyped as I used to be which is probably related to a lot of changes the game took and I don't enjoy that much. But still, I'm looking forward to have the time go a bit more crazy again once the stars allign.

4. Do you have Discord?
Yes, I am almost always online but not crazy active usually.

-ign: UpforShatters
-discord: Upforsale#5899
ign: UpForJava
Last edited by Upforsale on Feb 13, 2021, 9:02:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info