🍌<BÂNÂNÂ>🍌 [SSF/HC] The Forbidden Sanctum League | EU | Discord | 50+ active Members

"
cremates wrote:
1. When did you start playing Path of Exile? in beta
2. What's the best moment you had in PoE? in the flashback league i had my only headhunter drop
3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like? every league too many hours i am pacific time and play after work 4-5 hours a day
4. Do you have Discord? I do,

in game name is BADcakesBAD..

discord is QQcakesQQ

just looking for a guild with people to talk

Hey mate :)

Thanks for your application.
I will contact you @ Discord later.
I would like to know your D2 - D3 name as Im suspicious I may even know you from that game ...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
I would like to know your D2 - D3 name as Im suspicious I may even know you from that game ...

I actually never played D3.. And the last time I played D2 is couple years ago (didnt play it that much as well).
So I guess I have to disappoint you in this regard. ;x
Bummer - ahh well we had a group we called Bananas back in the glory days of Diablo 2 ...Was such an epic event everytime the New Ladder would reset , anywhooo - good luck in POE and hope ya have a fun time …..
In game since Minotaur League..
We're still looking for some friendly Bananas to join. :)
Infos about me:

Hey guys im Patrick from Germany and im 30 years old. Im working as an educator near Frankfurt and love to play this game :D

1. When did you start playing Path of Exile?
i started playing poe 1,5 years ago but since betrayal i started playing alot. since the last league i started hardcore because i felt like i can handle it now.

2. What's the best moment you had in PoE?
when i turned to hardcore, because im always a hardcore focused player. i played alot of d3 and d2 hardcore.

3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like?
im very active, this is my main game and i play every league from begin on as much as i can.

4. Do you have Discord?
ofc i have discord.

feel free to add me aradina#3028

best regards

Patrick aka Aradina
Answer the following questions:
1. When did you start playing Path of Exile? - year 2014
2. What's the best moment you had in PoE? the atziri league :)
3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like?- yes im playing every league, well i play from work so pretty much 10 hours or so :D
4. Do you have Discord? - not yet... not using it due to im in a pretty inactive guild, but im looking forward for some fun :)
- If you reply on forum: What's your Ingame and Discord Name? - please contact me ingame my char name is minc__
- You can contact us ingame as well.
"
Answer the following questions:
1. When did you start playing Path of Exile? - year 2014
2. What's the best moment you had in PoE? the atziri league :)
3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like?- yes im playing every league, well i play from work so pretty much 10 hours or so :D
4. Do you have Discord? - not yet... not using it due to im in a pretty inactive guild, but im looking forward for some fun :)
- If you reply on forum: What's your Ingame and Discord Name? - please contact me ingame my char name is minc__
- You can contact us ingame as well.

Hey mate!
Thanks for you application. :)

Would you mind installing discord? There's just a big part of communication going on @ Discord. Although, I can understand if you don't want to.

Nevertheless, I will contact you today afternoon in game (as soon as I get to home).

Wish you good rng till then. :P
Hello there o/

1. When did you start playing Path of Exile?
Started during closed beta on a friend account that pushed me into the game and played on my own after the open beta release.

2. What's the best moment you had in PoE?
Probably the first mirror I have farmed. It was during a period where I played a lot of support with a friend but never had a true end goal. I then aimed for, at the time, the thing that was the hardest to get, be it by drop or buy. For once I had a true thing to push for daily and I really enjoyed it. The moment I had enough to buy it was a freaking relief so much so that I took a week break before going back to farming for n°2.

3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like?
Playing every single league, for at least 2 months pushing as much things as possible (endgame, build, item...), less and less pushing challenges since they are becoming more and more similar (I miss the split SC/HC leagues time)

4. Do you have Discord?
Yes I do, with a working micro and all that's needed.

Cheers'
And the unrighteous were turned to ash!
1. When did you start playing Path of Exile? Since launch.
2. What's the best moment you had in PoE? Playing a custom ssf hc league last league with all tough mods turned on.
3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like? I play every league. Think I missed prophecy league that's it.
4. Do you have Discord? Yes.

IGN: LemmiwinksIDKWTF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info