Dear GGG, FFA PVP is very much needed

D3 style arenas and auto matchups are boring and too structured.

If GGG wants a hardcore game that casual players can also enjoy simply let us duel like in d2.

I can't see myself and many others who don't play races staying interested beyond finding gear and killing computer ai during grinding, I want to be able to just jump out of town and duel my mates, that easy, hell it's beta why not try it and see the results.
"
DutchRudder wrote:

If GGG wants a hardcore game that casual players can also enjoy simply let us duel like in d2.

I can't see myself and many others who don't play races staying interested beyond finding gear and killing computer ai during grinding, I want to be able to just jump out of town and duel my mates, that easy, hell it's beta why not try it and see the results.

Really wish GGG would comment on this.

Is it money? Just name a price and il pay.

How much is one extra zone with a safe area, stash and a dueling area as big as the Old Fields worth?
"
DutchRudder wrote:

+1 totally on board here.

FFA/World PvP would be awesome.
World/FFA PvP becomes more and more an unrealistic dream ...

Stopped to play since closed beta and wait open pvp to START playing PoE ... we are at least 10 in my guild in this case.
d2 pvp for the win why dont they see this?!
IGN:Yabizar ALSO PLEASE PM ME IF IM OUTBID
Common GGG. Can this ever become a reality?

If its a money thing. Please tell me what the cost would be. Im good for atleast $500-600.

we will throw money at you! just give us a little teaser please ; )
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
jepp, like in d2 times.
bump for greatness
GG wont listen to you btw , no need to beg them . Quit the game and wait for pvp-patch released. If there are so many ppl quitting the game due to this problem , they would look at it seriously .
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 30, 2013, 9:57:19 PM
Dunno why they don't release it as a permanent CutThroat league, and tweak/fix it later.
But at least, those who are waiting for PvP could start there !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info