[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

"
leosan00 wrote:
in the shaper touch is the + to aoe gems the +2 to Level of Socketed Projectile Gems?

attack speed or +1 socketed gems
my onslaught boots bought the base and droped ~20 dense fossils im pretty happy with the result

Just got a ms enchant on helm and used a dense fossil on it and got this. Should I try again with more fossils because of the low int or keep it as is?
"
bingeyo wrote:

Just got a ms enchant on helm and used a dense fossil on it and got this. Should I try again with more fossils because of the low int or keep it as is?

keep it for now, you can always reroll it later when you finish upgrading other gear and get extra currency to spend
that's my gear for now:

and flasks:

what should i upgrade?
rings for double/triple damage mods

and maybe multicraft amulet with 2 prefixes instead of dex+int

get new flask for even more dps and regen

and boots with onslaught implicit :D

and claws with attack speed corruption

light pen + es watchers eye at last
Last edited by Sonidox on Apr 7, 2019, 3:27:25 PM
this is my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/vqvRE3Rk

i feel very squishy and my dps feels low despite a lot of gear investment ( for me atleast)

what am i missing?
I absolutely love the build, but without the QS flask i zoom around the map using the whirling blades and my finger gets tired really fast. How do you guys deal with it? What is your WB bound to?
"
koralowitz wrote:
I absolutely love the build, but without the QS flask i zoom around the map using the whirling blades and my finger gets tired really fast. How do you guys deal with it? What is your WB bound to?

Spacebar
IGN - Crittrain
"
koralowitz wrote:

i switched to shield charge, it doesnt catch on nearby objects like whirling blades and animation looks a bit faster ;D

but still have to press it a lot, all melee builds forced to use it ;D
Last edited by Sonidox on Apr 8, 2019, 5:55:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info