[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Hi guys,

is there a way to deal with the CI characters in The Hall of Grandmasters?
Couldn't finish the map today. The CI guy was the last of the pack and you can't trigger the next pack until all enemies are dead. Didn't get a single virulence stack up.

I play the Stormbrand version.
"
Aillass wrote:
Hi guys,

is there a way to deal with the CI characters in The Hall of Grandmasters?
Couldn't finish the map today. The CI guy was the last of the pack and you can't trigger the next pack until all enemies are dead. Didn't get a single virulence stack up.

I play the Stormbrand version.

I haven't tried HoGM this league yet, but in previous leagues I would weapon-swap to a Balefire Sceptre and kill them with Scorching Ray. Any 3 damage supports will do.
"
scrambled777 wrote:

I haven't tried HoGM this league yet, but in previous leagues I would weapon-swap to a Balefire Sceptre and kill them with Scorching Ray. Any 3 damage supports will do.

Thank you. I will do that.
What fossils should I use together to craft the minion helmet?
"
Only bound is mandatory, but if you have money to spare bound + pristine is a better chance to get high life roll on it. Faceted is a complete waste as minion gem level is fairly common from bound alone.
"
Anomaly33 wrote:
"
Only bound is mandatory, but if you have money to spare bound + pristine is a better chance to get high life roll on it. Faceted is a complete waste as minion gem level is fairly common from bound alone.

What about crafting the gloves for faster attacks + poison?
"

As someone who's wasted way too much currency trying to get just a 2/20 helm I highly recommend you do bound+frigid+scorched. Doesn't guarantee life but it removes a lot of affixes from the pool.
"
"
Anomaly33 wrote:
"

What about crafting the gloves for faster attacks + poison?
Corroded + shuddering. And again I'd throw in pristine if you can afford to til you get level 20 faster attacks, any level poison w/ duration and tier 1 or 2 life so you can later meta-craft good suffixes onto it

Edit: Started crafting my own gloves today and I was mistaken. Faster attacks and Poison are suffixes not prefixes, so the pristines aren't needed. Just go for another good suffix and lock suffixes when you're ready to craft them further
Last edited by Anomaly33 on Jan 1, 2020, 5:28:56 PM
I ran into a problem with drox the fist conqueror. Despite him not having any flags up it seemed like i couldn't stack my poison and the fight ended up taking forever, I ran into that in a delve as well, how do I deal with that?
Hi, i want to do the Quill version of this build but i'm scared about the damage being low, is it enough to do t16?
I don't want to do the storm brand version, don't like the skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info