[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Just regeared my dude to do that, let's see how it plays out.

What are some recommended annointments?
"
S03 wrote:

My personal picks are Ravenous Horde for damage or Crystal Skin for more tankiness against elemental damage.
Hi,
So this is my current setup right now. Does anyone have any advice on what I should be changing on working towards right now?

I don't feel as tanky as I want to be and damage wise especially against certain bosses and metamorphs I feel like a wet noodle. Thanks in advance.
build diary
Today I can confirm that you can solve all the problems of the character, I have damage and can no longer die.
The character is very solid and stable, I have no problem with any kind of boss, and so far I have resisted without moving the character. After the fourth maze, ancestry made a total difference in character.
It was a lot of fun and still, it was a great experience. I would like to thank Orion72, the author of the topic, who provided such news to me. Thanks to all participants of the topic, my profile is free for anyone who wants to see my character, thanks for all the tips and opinions!
Hugs
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
S03 wrote:

My personal picks are Ravenous Horde for damage or Crystal Skin for more tankiness against elemental damage.

I went with grave intention since ravenous was a bit too expensive and I'm already capped with my res.

What do you guys think of supporting barage with blood magic and using 2x kaoms way instead of thiefs torment? I'm not smart enough to figure out how big of an impact that would have on the build but I'd like to think it would make me a bit tankier.

I thought of using blood instead of faster attack but maybe it's better to take lmp out?

EDIT: nvm that would completely gut it LOL
Last edited by S03 on Dec 29, 2019, 3:09:07 PM
Could someone make a list of what upgrades to prioritize? Also which helmet enchant do we want? Do I spend money on getting a koams first? Should I try to get level 21 gem? Focus on crafting a good helmet?
"
S03 wrote:

I went with grave intention since ravenous was a bit too expensive and I'm already capped with my res.

What do you guys think of supporting barage with blood magic and using 2x kaoms way instead of thiefs torment? I'm not smart enough to figure out how big of an impact that would have on the build but I'd like to think it would make me a bit tankier.

I thought of using blood instead of faster attack but maybe it's better to take lmp out?

EDIT: nvm that would completely gut it LOL

The reduced elemental damage taken and chance to avoid ailments are what I was thinking with Crystal Skin - elemental damage probably gives you the most issue in high level maps. Ailment avoidance is also nice to have against Sirus. However, not what I would call mandatory.

"
Could someone make a list of what upgrades to prioritize? Also which helmet enchant do we want? Do I spend money on getting a koams first? Should I try to get level 21 gem? Focus on crafting a good helmet?

Kaom's and +2 minion gems & minion damage helm are the big-ticket items that I prioritized when league starting as this. It provided a nice upgrade curve when I was progressing through maps. Level 21 gem probably isn't needed until T16's, you can easily manage with just a Level 20.
"
Lumina wrote:
Hi,
So this is my current setup right now.

1. Does anyone have any advice on what I should be changing on working towards right now?

2.I don't feel as tanky as I want to be and damage wise especially against certain bosses and metamorphs I feel like a wet noodle. Thanks in advance.
1. Your main upgrades would be a level 21 herald, +3 minion gem helmet with level 20 minion damage, anointing amulet with ravenous horde, gloves w/ level 20 faster attack and phys damage leech, replacing vicious projectiles with empower 4, and getting a belt with leather base. This is my setup as an example https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Anomaly33/characters?characterName=HoAJuggernaut

2. In what scenarios do you not feel tanky? This is by far the tankiest build I've ever played. You should have 7 endurance charges + fortify always up and use your granite flask + stib flask + MS / Vaal MS on tougher fights.
Last edited by Anomaly33 on Dec 30, 2019, 9:01:54 AM
I should probably finish my pantheons then lol.

Ok so zana felt like being nice to me and gave me a synthesised map (I didn't play that league so I had no idea what I was going into and im HC mind you)

The sweat and heart rate definitely paid of.

Where do I go from here cause obviously this ring doesn't work with this thiefs torment build

Think Im gonna make getting a grip of the council with curse with vulnerability/despair my next aim. That should boost the dps a bit I imagine
Last edited by S03 on Dec 30, 2019, 11:29:46 AM
"
Anomaly33 wrote:
"
Lumina wrote:
Hi,
So this is my current setup right now.

1. Does anyone have any advice on what I should be changing on working towards right now?

2.I don't feel as tanky as I want to be and damage wise especially against certain bosses and metamorphs I feel like a wet noodle. Thanks in advance.
1. Your main upgrades would be a level 21 herald, +3 minion gem helmet with level 20 minion damage, anointing amulet with ravenous horde, gloves w/ level 20 faster attack and phys damage leech, replacing vicious projectiles with empower 4, and getting a belt with leather base. This is my setup as an example https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Anomaly33/characters?characterName=HoAJuggernaut

2. In what scenarios do you not feel tanky? This is by far the tankiest build I've ever played. You should have 7 endurance charges + fortify always up and use your granite flask + stib flask + MS / Vaal MS on tougher fights.

Thanks so much for your reply, I already starting working on those upgrades so it sounds like I was on the right path.

And I do feel tanky overall but that tends to fall apart with some metamorphs especially with life regen, extra life and life leech where just due to my lower damage there is an increased chance of something random from a metamorph killing me in the middle of all the black on the ground. And before I learned the conqueror fights they definitely would also kill me from time to time but I think that was more of a player skill issue.

I think a lot of deaths can be attributed to spending too long dealing with certain bosses so I think the better my damage the more tanky I will become inevitably.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info