[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Interesting...that works really well with eventually going EE + Hatred as well.

Fire damage it is then haha
Orion, I just tried the helm enchant trick you mentioned but when I scour the fractured helmet it only reverts to "Magical" not "Normal" -- therefore the essence won't be able to be applied.
Regal it first. You can insanity a rare helm. Also I don't believe it's implemented yet. It's a thing the devs posted they plan to fix. If you don't want to wait, use insanity essences on ilvl 75+ elder helm until you roll one of the mods you want. It didn't take me that many, since either of the two will make a solid helm.
-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Mar 14, 2019, 4:48:14 AM
I would really appreciate if you make a little post with a starting helm and what is the crafting procedure..

Cause i have never touched crafting and if i can get a helm
without spending a fortune i would be grateful:))

That is the helm i managed to find..

Any help?:)
Last edited by killkarabill on Mar 14, 2019, 5:49:17 AM
The fractured helm thing is interesting. The great hope is getting a lvl86 bone helm and using an insanity on it (and aiming for a +2 projectile enchant)!
Last edited by Quixote77 on Mar 14, 2019, 5:54:11 AM
first of all thx for your build,im running 3 curse set and trying to see how it go,(one from cospri's will one from amulet)
one question here,will the bow skill triggered from maloney's mechnism interrupt our barrage? do they share cooldown or something?
Re Insanity Helms:

So, right now the ability to essence craft a fractured helm has not yet been implemented. It is something the devs have said they are -going to do- So if you have a fractured helm with the +2 minion mod locked, hold onto it and wait for the patch notes.

If you want an insanity helm now, grab an ivll 75+ elder helm and apply an insanity essence. The 50% phys as lightning mod is automatic. You win when you also roll EITHER a "+2 to level of minion gems" mod OR a "supported by minion damage" mod. If you roll both at the same time with your insanity craft, post the result here so anyone else running the build can be properly filled with jealously.

Re Maloney's mechanism: There is no interrupt to barrage from using this quiver. It simply adds in the additional skill which works on a 1 second cooldown. Before I died recently I did a fight with an ordinary Phoenix (this time) using toxic rain>maim in maloney's. The boss moved so slowly that the fight was almost funny. I highly recommend this set up.

-O
SO with the Maloneys setup and Kaoms we dont have socket available for arctic armor do we?I mean if we keep the Banner with generocity something must go and arctic armor is probably the one..

I am mistaken or what?:)))
Correct. With Maloneys you cannot use AA.

BUT.

You can use beastcrafts. The ultimate plan is to have aspect of the spider in place of AA with this set up.

Spider + Toxic Rain>Maim in maloneys will be guaranteed giggle-worthy on bosses.

-O

P.S. Devs didn't implement fractured item crafting with essences this last patch, so that may be a later in the league thing. For now, insanity is just an alternative to bound fossils for crafting your elder helm.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Mar 15, 2019, 9:20:25 PM
What item should we try to get aspect of the spider on Orion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info