[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Path Of building can't calculate the damage from Mokou's ring? Every time I add one in my build the damage is getting quite lower than using even cheap rare rings. I had the same problem with the Eye Of Innocence too, lower damage in PoB but smoother gameplay in the actual game when I used one.
Last edited by Kragoren on Jan 11, 2019, 8:43:13 AM
"
renato127 wrote:
sleevelessless, I'm currently using 40% tectonic slam on my starkonja helmet. Should I change to charged slam ?

If you can afford it, absolutely.

"
Kragoren wrote:
Path Of building can't calculate the damage from Mokou's ring? Every time I add one in my build the damage is getting quite lower than using even cheap rare rings. I had the same problem with the Eye Of Innocence too, lower damage in PoB but smoother gameplay in the actual game when I used one.

tick the is enemy ignited box
Hello sleevelessless , thanks for this cool build . I'm playing like about 3-4 days and have so much fun . My profile is open would you check my character and give me some tips , advise ? Specially what do you think about my loreweave should i divine for more life , phys dmg or i stay with this stats ? Have a nice day
Last edited by anil1164 on Jan 11, 2019, 7:22:48 PM
Hi, hi.

I'm running this build in Betrayal softcore.

It's a great build, and I love playing it.

I do however have a few problems with the build.
I'm dying pretty fast, and some rare mobs take ages to kill.

(Don't pay attention to the Enfeeble hanging out on my sword, that's supposed to be in my CWDT setup, but I've taken it out due to duo-mapping and overwriting someone elses sustain curse)

Gear:

My flasks are trash tier, I know that, I'm working on that aspect.

Is there anything I seem to be missing? (The character would be HillocksRevenge)
Last edited by Candanz on Jan 12, 2019, 1:24:04 AM
"
anil1164 wrote:
Hello sleevelessless , thanks for this cool build . I'm playing like about 3-4 days and have so much fun . My profile is open would you check my character and give me some tips , advise ? Specially what do you think about my loreweave should i divine for more life , phys dmg or i stay with this stats ? Have a nice day

uhm, your boot enchant isn't good? That's a great loreweave roll, don't touch it. are your resists balanced for wise oak? your gear looks pretty very good to me.

"
Candanz wrote:
Hi, hi.

Spoiler

(Don't pay attention to the Enfeeble hanging out on my sword, that's supposed to be in my CWDT setup, but I've taken it out due to duo-mapping and overwriting someone elses sustain curse)

Gear:

Is there anything I seem to be missing? (The character would be HillocksRevenge)

Are you having mana issues? when? You shouldn't need that flask or the 2 extra leech nodes. try without them, you really shouldnt need them.

Lose the 2nd mokou's and invest in a good ring. Your boots also have no life. get an atziri's flask asap. do anything so you dont feel the need for a diamond flask, you have a ton of crit (with your boot enchant) to keep EO up reliably. even without it, your close.get onslaught from anywhere other than a rotgut flask. use a seething divine life flask, not that weird knockback thing you have. if you want knockback, get a lions roar. flasks and life keep you alive.

and fix this
Last edited by sleevelessless on Jan 12, 2019, 5:02:15 AM
"
"
anil1164 wrote:

uhm, your boot enchant isn't good? That's a great loreweave roll, don't touch it. are your resists balanced for wise oak? your gear looks pretty very good to me.

"
Candanz wrote:
Hi, hi.

Spoiler

Gear:

Are you having mana issues? when? You shouldn't need that flask or the 2 extra leech nodes. try without them, you really shouldnt need them.

Lose the 2nd mokou's and invest in a good ring. Your boots also have no life. get an atziri's flask asap. do anything so you dont feel the need for a diamond flask, you have a ton of crit (with your boot enchant) to keep EO up reliably. even without it, your close.get onslaught from anywhere other than a rotgut flask. use a seething divine life flask, not that weird knockback thing you have. if you want knockback, get a lions roar. flasks and life keep you alive.

and fix this

Thanks for your reply , i know my boot enchant is useless i just try to enchant in my first lab . Im gonna try to farm lab for better enchant , also yes my all resistances are balanced for wise oak , it was so difficult to balanced them by the way :)
"

and fix this

Hi, first of all, thanks for the reply.

I'm currently having no mana issues, I had those 2 nodes from before I could wear the required gear.

I'll try to remove those 2 passives.

I'm at 5k life, and still get one shotted occassionally.

As for the jewel passive, you have the same slot in there, but you took dex over strength, is there a reason for that?

Last edited by Candanz on Jan 12, 2019, 9:43:12 AM
I just got my hands on a beast of a Razor of the seventh sun:

but i am worried that my global accuracy rating goes down too much with these

it it worth to use these two or should i get one with accuracy?
Last edited by skillzer555 on Jan 12, 2019, 10:47:02 AM

Finally after 5 lab with twice enchantment prophecy i did it at 6th . Also i upgraded my gems to %20 quality , i think everyting good now .
Last edited by anil1164 on Jan 12, 2019, 10:33:01 AM
Hi, what do you think about my gear? What can i improve next?
I already have a starkonja's with 25% tec damage...but not the right colours...invested over 100 chromatics ...

Do you think that godroll selfcrafted weapon would be BIS for this build? or always the razor's?

Thanks.
Lg Talkean

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info