=DBV= Guild ● Only For New Players (infos are inside) ●

up
How many leagues have you participated in? 1
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes, First League
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact.

L3athalSerph#9894 : Washington, DC Gateway. IGN: LeathalSerph
If you have posted and we have not added you yet, please send myself or the guild leader a whisper in game. I am Reyortsed_AT in game and guild leader is DACH_TWITCHPRIME in game.

Thanks.
● How many leagues you have participated in? Barely any Incursion, first time in end game during Delve.

● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes, leveling right now.

● My ign is: Tipz. NA server.
An example of what your reply should look like:

● How many leagues you have participated in? 0
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes
● My ign is: Just_Saying. I play on many servers. My Discord contact is yet unkown.
● How many leagues you have participated in? ~3
● My ign is: LetsKillThoseImmortals. I play on the US servers. My Discord contact is CanUdiglett#6122

I'm pretty much through the basics, but I need help on pricing and building. I played a lot in the league before Delve(forgot what it's called) and I got to tier 10 maps in Delve, but i hated the league because I didn't really understand the Delve mechanics all that well. I learn fast and I can play for 4-6 hours if that's a question for the future. All in all I still think I'm a n00b and I want to get better and have fun with a guild. Thanks for your time!
● How many leagues have you participated in? like 3
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? yeah it looks fun
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. IGN: AFuckingGod ,NA server, my discord is MaikuMaskiu#2731
How many leagues have you participated in? ahhhh delve I think
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? I'd like to
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact.

In-game name: iLuvMyGF
Frankfurt server
Disord: Hot Mess#9156
● How many leagues you have participated in? 1
● My ign is: xdddxdddddxddd. I play on the EU servers. My Discord contact is pepega#7042
● How many leagues you have participated in? 3 I think
● My ign is: BIGxBEEFTAIN. I play on the EU servers, London Gateaway .

My Discord contact is B1GxB4NG#9542
Last edited by B1GxB4NG on Dec 9, 2018, 4:17:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info