[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Just cleared my first t16 with this build! Even got a hydra fragment! Loving this!
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Just cleared my first t16 with this build! Even got a hydra fragment! Loving this!

Yea. feels good not being punished by the game so hard.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
So ya, I take my statement/s back about attack speed. I got some fairly nice jewels now, and am level 86, so dps is a lot higher. Attack speed is pretty win, and Silver Flask is a must in your load out.

I wasted a lot of currency testing Chieftan out too. It's garbage. Squishier and lower damage. I mean, obviously if you got a nice jeweled foil in your main hand the crit and attack speed would be much higher but at that point you lost the huge defences one of the Nebulocs offers, and you may as well play something else. This is probably the tankiest build I've ever played, clear speed is good and single target dps is actually pretty good.

With that being said my set up and tree is a little different than OPs. Full credit and appreciation to OP though, I just tweaked where I saw fit.
I ditched Vitality and took the Compat Stamina wheel. I follow the bottom to get Lava Lash and I feel the two mana leech nodes are sub optimal in OP build. Also I think Strong Arm is better bang for buck vs the Mace wheel. My tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0GxgxfDjwR1RLhFCAUcRZvGJEaOBynHRQhYCKvJy8t0i5TMPgx-zhTOlI62DwtPfxAoEMxR35QR1OlVkhXl1hjWfNdpF4TXz9gQWFSY3BlTWZUZp5nm2hYaGVo8m8ncYVyD3KpdO108Xasdud35XrvfXN_44IHgpuDX4PMhNmE74ZgidiMz49Gj2CQVZHOktCUb5pqnz6iAKcIrKqtCa2Nrj6vjbc-u-28n702vqfAAcBmxPbGrsbYz37Tb9eW2CTYvdl82sHd1eNq5FHkVeoY7w7vTvAf843z3fSD9kj3Mvjr-tL-Cg==?accountName=DamageIncorporated&characterName=Me_Solomon_Grundy
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 24, 2018, 9:24:39 AM
The tree I posted in the 1st post is what I think is best to begin with, as you reach lvl 90+ and get better gear I think taking the Lava Lash pathing is better when it comes to damage. I just didn't write it and thought that players would figure it out. Lookin at poe.ninja helps a lot to get ideas of different alternate pathings.

Have atm 7,5k life.

Tooltip in hideout with auras.

This is the tree I am currently using at lvl 98 with Xoph's BLood -

Ya, Xoph's Blood is next for me. Almost got enough, need shit to sell.

"
Ya, Xoph's Blood is next for me. Almost got enough, need shit to sell.

A quick look at your tree makes me want to suggest that you spec out of Combat Stamina and take the Quick Recovery nodes instead, I think it's a better option because increases in life also adds regen. At the same time take the jewel node next to it (replacing your left side 3.point jewel slot)

When I compare the 2 trees with the level 90 tree and gear in the first post the stats are more or less equal. The only diference is that when you start at level 1, the pathing in first post is more optimal, while it looks like it will be more beneficial to take the lower pathing somewhere after level 90. But all in all it's no big difference.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 24, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
So I got a pair of Tombfists with Enfeeble on Hit, should be good for deep Delving. And it also means I get 2 free gem slots by removing the curse setup and insteead can run Herald of Purity, Vitality and Herald of Ash linked with Enlighten.

Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 24, 2018, 12:14:19 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
The tree I posted in the 1st post is what I think is best to begin with, as you reach lvl 90+ and get better gear I think taking the Lava Lash pathing is better when it comes to damage. I just didn't write it and thought that players would figure it out. Lookin at poe.ninja helps a lot to get ideas of different alternate pathings.

Have atm 7,5k life.

Tooltip in hideout with auras.

This is the tree I am currently using at lvl 98 with Xoph's BLood -

Thanks for the input. Ditching Combat Stamina and pathing that way does result in 100-ish more life and almost the same life regen, but it's two more passive points actually. This includeds ditching Sanctity. Also, Combat Stamina offers 30% armour.

Other than that, your 98 tree is lovely. This has turned out to be much better than I imagined. The dps is actually no joke, just not very good till level 80+
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 24, 2018, 12:40:14 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
So I got a pair of Tombfists with Enfeeble on Hit, should be good for deep Delving. And it also means I get 2 free gem slots by removing the curse setup and insteead can run Herald of Purity, Vitality and Herald of Ash linked with Enlighten.

congrats on the Tombfists! That corruption absolutely rock for this build.

So now you get free Fortify and Free enfeeble, with both almost up 100% of time. That is so good :)
Thx, the whole stup feels strong now. Not sure how to push it further
except lvl 21 gems, double Vitality Watchers Eye (that is like 40 ex or so).
Open for suggestions.

So my point in the node suggestion was to spec out of the 3-point jewel nodes
nex to Indomitable and use them and the Combat Stamina nodes to take Quick Recovery and the jewel node next to it. It will then cost the same amount of nodes. Armor isnt top priority in my opinion when we have 30k and 90% mitigation.

Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 24, 2018, 1:16:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info