[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
cdomcc wrote:
on herald of ash is better 23 qualt or level 21?

Doesn't really matter.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald_of_Ash
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
oooof I got booped hard in my first shaper fight. I gotta to admit playing this build has made me facetanking almost everything and just spamming cons path, jumping everywhere. Is 6k hp too low for this fight? I probably have to get a level or 2 for life nodes
Progress update. Just hit 310 in delve. 7500 life now. Hit level 96. Resists bettered. So fun delving this deep never got the chance last season. Let's see how far i can push it! Only 1 death so far due to running out of flares!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/HeroEvermore/ConsecratedJuggernaut?i=21&search=class%3DJuggernaut%2CChieftain%26skill%3DConsecrated-Path%26sort%3Dlife
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jan 10, 2019, 4:58:39 PM
"
oooof I got booped hard in my first shaper fight. I gotta to admit playing this build has made me facetanking almost everything and just spamming cons path, jumping everywhere. Is 6k hp too low for this fight? I probably have to get a level or 2 for life nodes

Your setup looks good, u should do shaper just fine if u know the fight.
More life neve hurts, and always have full charges vs Shaper.
Look at the tips for Uber Elder in post nr 2 on the first page.
"
Dkodr wrote:

Your setup looks good, u should do shaper just fine if u know the fight.
More life neve hurts, and always have full charges vs Shaper.
Look at the tips for Uber Elder in post nr 2 on the first page.

I finally beaten him on my 3rd fight lol, was having some issue with his slam timing and vortex ball placement.
And why u are using lvl 3 Armageddon Brand? CWDT supports up to lvl 4..
"
Azzadal wrote:
And why u are using lvl 3 Armageddon Brand? CWDT supports up to lvl 4..

Because I was using the gem level from the skill gem section lol, missed the level from POB link. It doesn't really matter right since we're only using it for ignite debuff?
Sure. But there is lvl 3 on the first page also, thats why I ask. ))
And endgame section shows lvl 3 too.
Last edited by Azzadal on Jan 11, 2019, 10:33:17 AM
"
Azzadal wrote:
Sure. But there is lvl 3 on the first page also, thats why I ask. ))
And endgame section shows lvl 3 too.

It can be lvl 1 - 4 , it doesn't matter.
Hi sorry for my bad english ts not my main language.
I have so much fun with ure Consecrated Path Jugg i have only one question and thats my second sorry its my first melee but did i need Undeniable bc i get all the time Stunned and dont know how i cant change that, unstoppable is maybe a way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info