[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Tagz wrote:
Hey Dkodr!
Just curious if you wouln't mind taking a quick peek at my setup. I've got a lot of the high end setup going now. I did Uber Elder around 90 and got smashed. I'm thinking though it may have had a lot to do with just understanding the fight more than anything.
Anything I should adjust or focus on? Any tips for Uber? My biggest issue was CP moving me into damage, like shaper beam/orbs.

Thanks! Great build.

Firs of all, your wepaons has low damage, and no quality. This drags down your overall damage output by about 15-20% since everything scales off them.
At least change the Onslaught Nebuloch for one with 240+ pdps and minimum 38% phys to fire. You can also add 30% quality with beastcrafting.

Second thing: you are overcapped on resists. This is pointless and you can trade the excess resists with life or damage mods on your items, no need to have above 75% res. in hideout, you have a total of about 80% more thant that.
Getting more attacks speed on jewels will be the best.

3rd thing: Armageddon Brand now replaces Molten shell, it just works better with igniting stuff.

4th: You killed Alira in bandit quest. Redo that to Kill All for 2 skill points. You will loose 15% all res from that so do i before any gear changes.

5: Your watchers Eye only provides 120 life regen to your build, that is nothing compared to what a good rare jewel would providem or a Watchers with life recovery when using Vitality- Sell the one you have and buy the proper one, or just replace it with a good yellow jewel.

6. Use Path of Building to test gear and skill point combos to find the best balance beween offensive and defensive setups.

https://pastebin.com/eA3Qp6Pv

THe recommendations given in the first post would prevent many of these issues, make sure you know what is written there, almost every issue that comes up here is somehow explained in the first post.

Thanks for the help. I bought the weapons without noting the quality :( I'm curious as I can't seem to see the difference on POB anywhere, or on the wiki. How does the increased recovery rate when you have vitality on the watcher's eye do so much better than regen or anything else?
Life regen I can see on POB, but recovery rate doesn't seem to be a stat I can track anywhere.
Thanks again.
Forever Exiled Podcast - www.foreverexiled.com
"
Tagz wrote:

Thanks for the help. I bought the weapons without noting the quality :( I'm curious as I can't seem to see the difference on POB anywhere, or on the wiki. How does the increased recovery rate when you have vitality on the watcher's eye do so much better than regen or anything else?
Life regen I can see on POB, but recovery rate doesn't seem to be a stat I can track anywhere.
Thanks again.

Recovery rate is shown in PoB. YOu need to equip the jewel, and enable Vitality in the skills section. Then it will show in the stat section on the left hand side, under Life Regen and Life Leech/On Hit Rate.

For my character it results in 700 more life regen and 600 more life leech pr. second, a total of 1300 more life pr. second in a situation where I have constant leech.

The second scenario is when I wear a belt with 20% life recovery on top of this I get another 600 total.

So Watchers Eye and Belt combo bumps the leech/regen from 3300 pr. sec to 5200 pr. sec.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hey Dkodr, it's a great and really fun build You've made, one fo the most enjoyable ones I've ever played. I like that it's extremely versatile, I can delve, do endgame bosses and map fast, all with the same build. Thanks for coming up with this masterpiece.

Do You think HoGM is also doable with this build? If yes, do You have any tips or pointers to keep in mind or what to take along?

Also, Phoenix seems to be killing me pretty much every time, but I assume that's from me trying to facetank him too much and not dodging some of the bigger hits.
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Tagz wrote:

Thanks again.

Recovery rate is shown in PoB. YOu need to equip the jewel, and enable Vitality in the skills section. Then it will show in the stat section on the left hand side, under Life Regen and Life Leech/On Hit Rate.

For my character it results in 700 more life regen and 600 more life leech pr. second, a total of 1300 more life pr. second in a situation where I have constant leech.

The second scenario is when I wear a belt with 20% life recovery on top of this I get another 600 total.

So Watchers Eye and Belt combo bumps the leech/regen from 3300 pr. sec to 5200 pr. sec.

/facepalm I forgot to Enable Vitality. I see the difference now. Thanks again.
Forever Exiled Podcast - www.foreverexiled.com
"
Danel1 wrote:
Hey Dkodr, it's a great and really fun build You've made, one fo the most enjoyable ones I've ever played. I like that it's extremely versatile, I can delve, do endgame bosses and map fast, all with the same build. Thanks for coming up with this masterpiece.

Do You think HoGM is also doable with this build? If yes, do You have any tips or pointers to keep in mind or what to take along?

Also, Phoenix seems to be killing me pretty much every time, but I assume that's from me trying to facetank him too much and not dodging some of the bigger hits.

First, it wasnt me that made this build, I just made a guide for it when I played it in Delve league since there wasn't any info on it in these forums.
I was starting that league 3-4 weeks after launch and browsed the build section on Poe.ninja to see if I could get any good ideas for what to play.

Hall of Grandmaster's is doable, there is a video of a run in the first post.
But depending on what masters you meet it can be more or less troublesome.
Bring an anti-curse flask if you are gonna try it and be aware that some GM's can be nearly impossible to take down. A Doryani's Catalyst with Scorching Ray, Burning Damage and Efficacy may be able to take down some of the regen tanks.
Blasphemy-Flammability may be a good idea to have for the extra fire penetration as well. Frost Bomb can be used as well for the regen tanks.
And use soul of Ryslatha for flask regen, and bring th Gluttony belt for charges if u need them.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Frost_Bomb

edit: I just did a couple of runs on standard with my lvl 100 dude.
There is one Gm that is a real pain, his nam is itBurnsWhenIpeeFire_ and he has som kind of regen/block and does a ton of damage over time with RF and Scorching Ray. He killed me a couple of times, but I managed to Dps him down in the end. But if u don't have ok damage he will be really hard to kill.

found his build actually: https://pastebin.com/y2MS5qYV
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 8, 2019, 5:20:10 AM
Hi i have a little bit unrelated question, but still. I've bought upgrade for my off hand nebuloch, equipped it, and vaaled replaced one just for fun. The result was this
i have no intention to use it because of perma fortify from leap, but looks like it's pretty valuable? how much should i sell it for?
"
raz0r94 wrote:
Hi i have a little bit unrelated question, but still. I've bought upgrade for my off hand nebuloch, equipped it, and vaaled replaced one just for fun. The result was this
i have no intention to use it because of perma fortify from leap, but looks like it's pretty valuable? how much should i sell it for?

Nice. It frees up 1 gem slot, I would recommend to use it.
If you need currency look at prices here:

http://poe.trade/search/monakototabadu

I wouldn't set it lower than 8 ex
Hey I've got a question about a Xoph's Blood amulet. Since getting the Avatar of Fire should cost only about 1-3 points (looking at a couple trees used by ppl on top of poe.ninja) wouldn't it be sensible to consider using Yoke of Suffering? The guys playing Ele hit Deadeye make their way across the passive tree to Avatar of Fire, just so they can use Yoke, since the damage boost it gives from shock & ignite (+10% more multiplier on top of shock, iirc) seems to be worth it.

So why isn't that approach considered here, where it's awful cheap to pick Avatar up?
on herald of ash is better 23 qualt or level 21?
"
viray wrote:
Hey I've got a question about a Xoph's Blood amulet. Since getting the Avatar of Fire should cost only about 1-3 points (looking at a couple trees used by ppl on top of poe.ninja) wouldn't it be sensible to consider using Yoke of Suffering? The guys playing Ele hit Deadeye make their way across the passive tree to Avatar of Fire, just so they can use Yoke, since the damage boost it gives from shock & ignite (+10% more multiplier on top of shock, iirc) seems to be worth it.

So why isn't that approach considered here, where it's awful cheap to pick Avatar up?
Yoke works best if you can apply all elemental damage types and ailments, thhis build only uses fire damage. At the same time I think the build will have a hard time shocking endgame bosses and then the point of using Yoke goes away. All in all it's a worse option than Xoph's Blood for this build.
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 10, 2019, 2:25:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info