[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
phennexion wrote:
I've got a 88 Hardcore (was Delve HC) Cons Path Jugg - my first attempt at a Consecrated Path build.. im no expert by any means. But its a super fun build and super tanky. Single target DPS is the shits though.

https://pastebin.com/h9TUPFhV

When i threw on dual nebs from my current stat stick style setup i lost a lot of dps.

I love consecrated path but with this change im not sure its really worth it anymore...

what did you test your damage on ? uber elder ? something else? if that's just end game bosses..it's fine, just have to improve gears
People need to stop flinging around stat stick nerf like it's some buzz word and don't understand it.

Dual nebuloch isnt really a stat stick build. Now, you just need to make sure the physical damage rolls in the offhand nebuloch are good. The primary reason you wielded two was because of the interaction with endurance charges and ascendancy.

"
Dkodr wrote:

Depends on how you define "clear fine". And what your ambition is. It will work, yea, but some players will not be happy with how it works, others will think it is fine. I will not recommend it cause it goes outside what this guide is about; dual wielding Nebuloch's with Loreweave and Kaom's rings.

edit: this mbXtreme's video seems like a solid Jugg league starter guide.
With it's cheap items he farms Uber Lab on a 5-link at level 75 after 12 hours of gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cawnVEVBFfQ

Not really want to play with sunder. Will it be possible to do Ulab without Nebuloch's with CP at about lvl 78-80?
Waiting for Nebuloch drops do you think Doryani catalyst is a good choice after innsburg or should i go Terminus?
After 3.5 patch the Cast On Damage Taken is not working for me. Molten Shell + Combustion + Fire penetration works fine, but Molten Shell + Combustion + Cast on Damage Taken does not apply Molten Shell automaticaly. And Molten Shell is still on the bar, I can use it manualy.
Is it only me?
"
Azzadal wrote:
After 3.5 patch the Cast On Damage Taken is not working for me. Molten Shell + Combustion + Fire penetration works fine, but Molten Shell + Combustion + Cast on Damage Taken does not apply Molten Shell automaticaly. And Molten Shell is still on the bar, I can use it manualy.
Is it only me?

Probably a level thing. CODT only works on gems up to level X, dependent on gem level.
Yeas, you are right. Thank you.
What do you think about War Banner in this build?
Hey, i am running your build in Betrayal right now and i am very curious why do you not include Herald of Purity into the build. With the speed that this build provides i have no problem sustaining my mana with HoF + HoP + Blasphemy Enfeeble and the dps increase from HoP is definitely noticeable.
i like the build and im playing it right now but it is not minmaxed in any terms. lots of potential imo.

Edit: found the minmaxed pob link. looking much better. still not sure about 2 kaom's rings. dps wise good rare rings are much more valuable.
Last edited by NomadFX on Dec 10, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info