[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
Dkodr wrote:

Nice! Raised both life and damage on POB!

Assuming I can level a few more times, should I go towards both Bloodless and Bloody Bludgon as my last points?
So I took some advice and swapped around some stuff on my tree. Dropped the wasted 2H nodes, and as per your suggestion swung around the bottom of the tree for Bloodless & Lava Lash. Also because I have constant Fortify, I'm experimenting with the Rampart wheel to buff the Fortify effect and damage while under Fortify. I don't know if it makes a big dfference, there might be a better way to spend those 4 points.

I'm working on getting my 4mod jewels, bought 2 but the market is small on Delve, so that'll take some time.

Also I updated my helmet to
which is functionally the exact same thing I had before, just with a little bit more HP and the Conc Path enchant.

As far as I can see, a Curse on Hit Enfeeble Tombfist is really the last major piece.

Here's a PoB link so you can check out how I'm rolling
https://pastebin.com/ZiqQHTuQ
"
Askren25 wrote:
So I took some advice...

Here's a PoB link so you can check out how I'm rolling
https://pastebin.com/ZiqQHTuQ

That's a great helmet. I looked at your PoB link and came up with another version I think is stronger. Seems like where you can gain most now is on jewelels, get life, damage and resists on those abyss jewels. Armageddon Shard I would change out with one with life and. Cold/Lightning resist, you want your cold resist ro be more than 75% without charges, and you have more than enough fire resist that u can take from.

https://pastebin.com/KHE3VV2j

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"

Assuming I can level a few more times, should I go towards both Bloodless and Bloody Bludgon as my last points?

Yea, it's basically just life or damage you choose from now on.
Juggernaut is also a good node after Bloodless if you want to cap 7k life.
I have now beat the Shaper and all the 4 bosses around him and delved to 230ish. Level 93 and still climbing. Had a few deaths in Shaper, first time fighting him ever. I really haven't adjusted the build much except to swap a few points back and forth between resists and quality of life things. I seem to survive mainly on insane life regen with level 23 vitality and golem and what not being up. Seems to work fine so far. Clearly as i push further into delve ill need to drop some things for HP. But as a new player. This was my third level 90 this league. The only one I kept. So just wanted to say one final thanks for this build. I plan to create my own for next league and this will be my baseline 100%!
great work @HeroEvermore. I don't like my chances (because of my skill, not the build) but I am going to try Shaper soon too. I just need to fix two more jewels to balance and I should be good to go.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 27, 2018, 12:02:37 PM
I am experimenting with squeezing out a little more damage.

I had an open gem slot so I recolored and moved things around and am now running Herald of Ash and Bloodrage both linked to a level 3 Enhance.

It lowers my mana pool but in early map and delve testing, I am still maintaining it but I could be playing a dangerous game here.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 27, 2018, 12:03:59 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:

That's a great helmet. I looked at your PoB link and came up with another version I think is stronger. Seems like where you can gain most now is on jewelels, get life, damage and resists on those abyss jewels. Armageddon Shard I would change out with one with life and. Cold/Lightning resist, you want your cold resist ro be more than 75% without charges, and you have more than enough fire resist that u can take from.

https://pastebin.com/KHE3VV2j

Yep, that's basically what I've been doing, keeping a buy order & live search out for jewels with HP/Cold & Lightning res, and 2 damage mods. Unfortunately, they're few and not readily available on Delve SC, but I'll keep looking.

Also, I can't really tell from PoB, but do you haven an opinion on Fire Pen vs. Endurance Charge on Stun?
I think you will have mana problems in some situations Andy with that setup.
You already have 85% reserved. I would move Ash and herald of purtiy to the helmet and link it with a lvl 3 Enlighten to free up some mana.
Most damage can be gained by getting better jewels.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 27, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
"
Askren25 wrote:

Also, I can't really tell from PoB, but do you haven an opinion on Fire Pen vs. Endurance Charge on Stun?

Fire pen trumps ECoMS when it comes to damage. Test it yourself In PoB:
Skills-->Socket Groups-->Consecrated Path-->tick/untick Enabled and look at Total DPS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info