[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Hey, I just wanna drop in and say this has been a really fun build to play. While I couldn't quite do Uber Elder (My first time ever getting to him, I didn't have the DPS or know the fight) without help, being able to facetank all the Uber Guardians and ignore boss mechanics has been a lot of fun since my favorite builds are usually Cyclone and such.

This is my current gear loadout for Delves, though I'm working on tweaking the last little bits of optimization here and there;

Spoiler

I sit at about 80k tooltip DPS without charges, flasks, or totem, which hits about 325k mid fight.

I think right now my next big purchase is likely going to be an Enfeeble or Ele Weakness on Hit Tombfist so I can take Enfeeble out of the helm and replace it with something else, though I'm not 100% sure what since I run Vitality and Herald of Ash. But I'm sure I'll figure something out.

After that, I'll probably just buy up HP/Res/2x Dmg jewels to tweak out the tree, and maybe end with a Vitality Watcher's Eye.

Let me know what you think, I'm enjoying this build a lot.
I think this skill tree may improve your build. Also ther is a lot of room for improvement on your gear, especially your jewels. For exapmple you dont use a Searching Eye jewel in your gloves, so no benefit from Maim there.
If you import your build into Path of Building and share the pastebin link for it here it will be easier to test stuff. With som tweaks and a little investment I am sure u can do Uber Elder just fine.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 26, 2018, 2:52:43 AM
I sold a weapon yesterday for 9.5 ex, so I can afford a Xoph's Blood now. I am going to wait though to purchase it until I hit some difficulty in Delve (I am about at 310ish now).

Dkodr spent time fixing my resistances so that they balance and I want to enjoy that benefit for a while before I try and redo them once I change out the amulet.

But it is nice to see a financial path to my next build improvement.
@Askren25 why do you have three rings? Do you situation-ally switch them?
"
@Askren25 why do you have three rings? Do you situation-ally switch them?

I find that 99% of the time, there's no practical need for 10 Endurance charges, and so a ring with a little bit of resist and a lot of scaling ele damage is a really solid replacement for most content. I still keep the second Kaom's just in case.

"
Dkodr wrote:
I think this skill tree may improve your build. Also ther is a lot of room for improvement on your gear, especially your jewels. For exapmple you dont use a Searching Eye jewel in your gloves, so no benefit from Maim there.
If you import your build into Path of Building and share the pastebin link for it here it will be easier to test stuff. With som tweaks and a little investment I am sure u can do Uber Elder just fine.

You know what, I don't know why until now I completely missed that I was spec'd into Destroyer and the surrounding 2H nodes from when the char was a Chieftain.

"
I sold a weapon yesterday for 9.5 ex, so I can afford a Xoph's Blood now. I am going to wait though to purchase it until I hit some difficulty in Delve (I am about at 310ish now).

Dkodr spent time fixing my resistances so that they balance and I want to enjoy that benefit for a while before I try and redo them once I change out the amulet.

But it is nice to see a financial path to my next build improvement.

Sounds like a plan, all you need is to cover the cold resist you have on your current amulet (24%) on your jewels. I would recomment to Do that before buying the Xoph's, it will be a bit dificuklt since you don't have any items left to balance the resists with master crafting. A new belt could also solve it.
"
Dkodr wrote:

Sounds like a plan, all you need is to cover the cold resist you have on your current amulet (24%) on your jewels. I would recomment to Do that before buying the Xoph's, it will be a bit dificuklt since you don't have any items left to balance the resists with master crafting. A new belt could also solve it.

whoops :) I purchased it before reading your recommendation as I made some nice progress today.

*I was at least able to replace the fire exactly, so I only need to find 9 more cold some where. Fire and Lightning match exactly at least for The Wise Oak.

*I could also use some dex as I have been de-leveling my blood rage to let it work. I am only level 91 so I could use my next point to just grab a 30 dex node if needed.

*I don't like the look of my tree though. I feel like I am wasting at least 2 nodes on mana leech I no longer need but I can't figure out how to fix it with out removing the path to Constitution.

Here is my latest build in case you see something dumb I am doing

https://pastebin.com/fhLvcmST
"

*I don't like the look of my tree though. I feel like I am wasting at least 2 nodes on mana leech I no longer need but I can't figure out how to fix it with out removing the path to Constitution.

Here is my latest build in case you see something dumb I am doing

https://pastebin.com/fhLvcmST

Replicaate the tree I recommended to Askren25 . Taking the Precision node will also give you 20 Dex.
"
Dkodr wrote:

Replicaate the tree I recommended to Askren25 . Taking the Precision node will also give you 20 Dex.

I made the change over and will start running with this to see how it goes. Thanks for the advice!

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 27, 2018, 12:05:15 AM
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 27, 2018, 12:51:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info